+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Post-valentine's RP event

Default Post-valentine's RP event

Hello fine RP'ers.

I come to you today for a bit of advice.

See, I play in an RP guild and we've decided to have a valentine's-RP-event-thing. Sadly, we were unlucky and had a guild full of sick, injured, busy and sadly not very love-filled guidlies this weekend.

To remedy this, we've decided to hold an valentine's-event next week, instead. Weird as that may sound, it worked out better for everyone's schedule.

Now, I've been put in charge of making said even (it was my turn. Yes we take turns hosting the events).

Sadly, I don't have anything but the standard dimension (the one you get for free), and not much skill with dimension building.

I come to you, fine RP'ers, asking what I should do? What dim should I buy and what items create a "lovers" feel?

I'm thinking something along the lines of an area outside, under a starlit sky with a few tables and some roses or something. I know, cliche, but I'm just starting out.

Any suggestions to what items I should acquire, and how I should set it up, and where? Think romantic!

Thank you all so much, in advance!

TL;DR: OP wants to know what dim fits best for a moonlit valentine's-event, and what items work well for said scenario.
    Last edited by ViRALiC; 02-17-2013 at 12:08 PM.

On which shard will this be?

Quote Originally Posted by Talila View Post
    On which shard will this be?
    Faeblight.

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by ViRALiC View Post
    Faeblight.

Any ideas?
    Awr, wont be able to attend then. EU player.

As for ideas.. Dolcega valley is very versatile, because of it's layout - You can opt for enclosing it so that it looks nothing like the original dimension (the spawnpoint is nice for this) and create various settings, like a mansion, romantic forest-type setting or so.
    As for items, pink ground cover and potted pansy's (you can sink them into the ground to hide the pot-part, and mix them into the ground cover) - perhaps doing some heart-designs with flowers?
    Dolega valley is also cheap (10 p) but with a decent enough itemlimit, so you can focus the bulk of your money on getting awesome items.

+ Reply to Thread