+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Valentine's Day in Telara

Default Valentine's Day in Telara

First off, i don't role play at all but thought the following might be of interest to you people that do .

Valentine's Day will occur on February the 14th and it seems Trion will have a few events and happenings for it, for those who will intend to get married on that day, it seems a new Dimensions: Weddings vendor is coming:

This is an example of what you can quickly put together with some of these items, this was built during the Dimensions build off livestream last night and is not my creation

So for any of you arranging something for Valentine's Day, you now know what is possible

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    First off, i don't role play at all but thought the following might be of interest to you people that do .

Valentine's Day will occur on February the 14th and it seems Trion will have a few events and happenings for it, for those who will intend to get married on that day, it seems a new Dimensions: Weddings vendor is coming:

This is an example of what you can quickly put together with some of these items, this was built during the Dimensions build off livestream last night and is not my creation

So for any of you arranging something for Valentine's Day, you now know what is possible
    Ooooh, those models are pretty sweet! I'll have to attend an RP wedding that day.

Neat! Now the 'cheap' RPers can use the wedding instance, but more elaborate ones can make their dimension (or another person can 'host') for it!

I might just make a specific Dimension for this. Very cool. Thank's for the post

[4/4 ToDQ[*]3/4 FT[*]2/5 EE]

+ Reply to Thread