+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question: This Forum and Stories

Soulwalker

Default Question: This Forum and Stories

Does anyone use this forum for RP stories? I used to be an avid fan of writing in RP stories on the WoW forums years ago and have run my own website with a unique world for RPing purposes. Im interested in doing so here but it seems this forum is drastically underpopulated. Is there any interest in this?

Before the creative forums were consolidated into what is now the "Community creations" section, we used to have a section dedicated to fan-created stories of all kinds (RP related or not)
    This forum is not so much being used for stories but more for talking about RP, character creation and lore (lore is ofc also talked about in the lore subsection)

I'd suggest you post your stories in Community Creations

Rift Disciple

Default Suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Talila View Post
    Before the creative forums were consolidated into what is now the "Community creations" section, we used to have a section dedicated to fan-created stories of all kinds (RP related or not)
    This forum is not so much being used for stories but more for talking about RP, character creation and lore (lore is ofc also talked about in the lore subsection)

I'd suggest you post your stories in Community Creations
    The Community Creations section appears to be All Dimensions, All The Time these days. Maybe we could bring a fanfic section back here, or have a subforum on Community Creations?
    Adrike - Kelari - Mage - Faeblight
    Lyrios - Kelari - Warrior - Faeblight
    Zashia - Eth - Rogue - Faeblight
    Chausiko - Bahmi - Cleric - Faeblight

+ Reply to Thread