+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So...what now?

Rift Disciple

Default So...what now?

I have my character(s). I know their backstories. I'm ready to RP...maybe?

I've got lots of RP experience, but never in Rift, and I'm not sure how to get started. I'm on Faeblight, unfortunately on Pacific Time, so things are usually pretty quiet when I'm logged on. Is there a specific channel or location where RPing happens?
    Last edited by rosenoire; 01-03-2013 at 03:24 PM.

There are some open-world locations where people hang out from time to time (stonefield tavern, whitefall Tavern in IPP).

a lot of the rp happens with events (like mine) and in RP dimensions. Find them by pressing the dimensions key and searching for 'RP'.
    Valliac - Eth - Rogue
    Brongor - Dwarf - Warrior
    Sevisa - Kelari - Cleric

Ascendant

in game type /join RPunited and in your web-browser go to www.faeblightunited.com

Those are both channels where RP's communicate.There is another RP channel in game, but I cannot remember the name right now.

As mentioned. A lot of RP has gone into dimensions. A lot of RP has been on hold while people are with their families over the holidays too.

Quote Originally Posted by Milyssa View Post
    in game type /join RPunited and in your web-browser go to www.faeblightunited.com

Those are both channels where RP's communicate.There is another RP channel in game, but I cannot remember the name right now.

As mentioned. A lot of RP has gone into dimensions. A lot of RP has been on hold while people are with their families over the holidays too.
    The other channel might be "Riftrp", I remember back in the day that the two regions - EU and NA - decided to name the channels the same thing for simplicity and convenience. The few times I have been on my Faeblight character that channel was active (though my last visit was like.. Last year, at some point).

+ Reply to Thread