+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to RP

Default New to RP

Hello Ascended! This is going to be out-of-character but I want to get some things clear.

I am interested in the RP scene in Telara but last time I tried, no one else joined me doing so. What are the big RP guilds or players that would be best for me to contact?
    I have a Kelari Rogue that I want to start RP-ing with. I think it's an awesome concept and a chance for me to really emmerse myself in the world of Telara!

Thanks for reading and any replies I get! Private message me or reply to this.

Which region are you playing in, EU or NA? I could tell you loads about the EU's community, but it wouldn't be worth much if you're playing on the NA side of things.

If you need help with the lore, you can always ask here, or even PM me if you wish.

I RP light to medium, but there are quite a few big RP guilds on Faeblight, which is the official North American RP server. Try there and just take a look thru the guilds, trust me, im sure you will find a RP guild to your liking there, if you need any in game help, my character's name is Vikat.

One of the things I love most about the Faeblight server is that you can wander into RP scenarios just about anywhere. Though I have encountered far more chances in select taverns across Telara. The one in Granite Falls (Stone field) is almost always hopping, as is the tavern hall by Quicksilver college in Silverwood.

I am sure there are a wealth of places I haven't mentioned. There are a LOT of wonderful people in this game and I've no doubts you'll find them and start having fun.

Also, if you plan to RP in Rift I strongly recommend downloading the Merisioux add on. It's fantastic and fills a large gap left by lack of in-game biography space.

That all said, hope to see you in game!
    Last edited by EnochianCub; 01-18-2013 at 04:43 PM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Isilmur View Post
    I RP light to medium, but there are quite a few big RP guilds on Faeblight, which is the official North American RP server. Try there and just take a look thru the guilds, trust me, im sure you will find a RP guild to your liking there, if you need any in game help, my character's name is Vikat.
    Heya, Vikat!

Same guild as Vikat, Blackwood Company. I'm usually on Aseph or Thessia.

Ascendant

If you plan to play on Faeblight, you should check out www.faeblightunited.com That is our forum away from forums. Independenly run by our RP community. It has things like guild advertisments, RP advertisments, IC stories etc.

This section of the forums died a while back... so the off site was created. It seems to be reviving here on the official forums, which is lovely to see... but its nice to have the community page too.

And don't forget the in game RP channel RPUnited! (I think that's the name of it anyway...)

My Telaran Lore and History Blog, with a side of RP storytelling!=http://ascendedtales.blogspot.ca/201...beginning.html

+ Reply to Thread