+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tmuet

Thread: Working Crucia sympathizer into RPing

Default Working Crucia sympathizer into RPing

Hello,

I have been having an idea for a RP concept for my Character (Tmuet, Bahmi Cleric on Faeblight). The idea was Tmuet is a Sympathizer / supporter of Crucia (kinda due to their military vibe going on, out of all the Dragons, Crucia's was always the most orderly. Also from the Bahmi backstory that their heritage comes from the Plane of Air anyways. (I felt this when doing IPP quests about 6 months prior to Storm Legion)).

Has anyone else tried to work this out. I am not a big, sit down and talk type RPer (granted I can if I can get into the story arch, but generally I can't). So far the only story line I can come up with, for the fact of killing some many in the Legion, is that by me killing them, I only make the survivors stronger to where they will one day be able to permintely kill me.

I am wondering is, has anyone else thought this way for their character, and if so, how have you worked out some of the RP issues with wanting to side with a Dragon?
    Gutt mit Uns, as we stand united. To the battle we marched in the dawn!

Egg > Tadpole > Frog > Prince. The Cycle of Life continues
    The wind of change pushes the cloud of death over the mountain of madness, precipitating the rain of nothing bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmuet View Post
    Hello,

I have been having an idea for a RP concept for my Character (Tmuet, Bahmi Cleric on Faeblight). The idea was Tmuet is a Sympathizer / supporter of Crucia (kinda due to their military vibe going on, out of all the Dragons, Crucia's was always the most orderly. Also from the Bahmi backstory that their heritage comes from the Plane of Air anyways. (I felt this when doing IPP quests about 6 months prior to Storm Legion)).

Has anyone else tried to work this out. I am not a big, sit down and talk type RPer (granted I can if I can get into the story arch, but generally I can't). So far the only story line I can come up with, for the fact of killing some many in the Legion, is that by me killing them, I only make the survivors stronger to where they will one day be able to permintely kill me.

I am wondering is, has anyone else thought this way for their character, and if so, how have you worked out some of the RP issues with wanting to side with a Dragon?
    Remissus, secretly, is not entirely against Crucia- He has always been a follower of the goddess Mariel-Taun, whose primary teachings are about the value of community. And what better, more orderly, and all-inclusive community could there be but Crucia's followers? All races are welcome, all are equal, there are few to no bouts of infighting, etc... It is all quite appealing to him.

That isn't to say he's a traitor or direct supporter of the dragon, of course. But it sort of applies to what you were saying!

Rift Disciple

And the heretics out themselves! bwahahahaha.

Seriously, though, you could fall back on gameplay and story segregation, you're not fighting against the Storm Legion... maybe you're a spy or maybe you only fight the Endless and not the Legion.

+ Reply to Thread