+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Eldesan
  • 1 Post By MidnightWolfie
  • 2 Post By mistacrowley420
  • 1 Post By Xayvier
  • 2 Post By Violacea

Thread: [18+ of age only, mature content.] Looking for a Roleplay Partner and Guild.

Default [18+ of age only, mature content.] Looking for a Roleplay Partner and Guild.

Hello all my sweet dears!

I know this post is going to generate a lot of hate and I'm sorry if you do not think or agree with me, but then we are different people, I only ask if you do not like it, you do not post. Thanksies!

Okies! So following my 8? years of roleplaying experience I have a array of Role Play scenarios I have enacted, be it Guild Warfare and social Rp, plots and schemes and the like!

Any ways! I shall give you a bio of my character and.. then I'll get to what's so X-rated later!

Character: Eldesan Warpwood.

Race: Kelari

Ingame class: Mage - Necromancer.

Roleplay Class - Corruption Necromancer.

Character Appearance:

The character that you set eyes onto would be a tall and slender female by look, smooth lines and flowing flesh, her skin a pale and mirky purple - gray that holds to stand out with the purple markings that scatter her form as her eyes set on you with their black glare, often seen with a white fanged grin.

The clothing she is mostly known for is that of Deathly colors, raven black and a hued purple as the leather and cloth armor coats her form, yet its protection being minimal bar the few bone plates that are weaved into it.

Character Personality:

Eldesan Warpwood is the more bitter of the kind, sharp tongue and whitt is what has her mostly hated, that and her love of the dead, she is quirky for the most part with a rather dark and hating persona.

Character History:

Being one of the machine born ascended, she is bound to a immortal life span, some thing she favors deeply as she prowls this land for the teaching of the Corrupter, having been touched by his Magics at the point of destruction, her form is tainted with his magics as she wrecks havock on the nature of Order.

__________________________________________________ _________________

Oker, so what I seek is a few thing!

One is a female Character Roleplaying Partner who is open to both heavy, serious Roleplay and too the more exotic and freaky side Roleplay, poking towards the more taboo and slightly twisted side of things in the form of exotic roleplay.

Secondly I am seeking a Dark Rp defiance guild, one that is not scared to touch on the boundaries that this Tech-Magic brings with it, putting the souls of the Dead into machines and the likes.

Character name: Eldesan
    Server : Argent

Contact me in-game via mail and I'd be willing to move to any server.

Soulwalker

Looks good o-o Good luck! I thinks its slightly too extreme for everyone here XD I've got a lot RP experience behind my back as well, but i never did it in a MMO so.. I wouldn't know. Sorreh! Good luck!

Dark and twisted/exotic flavored Rp has never been something I'm comfortable with, but of course, everyone is different. I do hope you can find someone and/or a guild to make yourself at home in! Maybe you could even create your own guild. Something magitech focused, or dark and serious-like? Sounds like it woud be kinda neat, in a creepy way! Good luck regardless!!

My Telaran Lore and History Blog, with a side of RP storytelling!=http://ascendedtales.blogspot.ca/201...beginning.html

Giggity....

Inferno 11.6" / I7-3632QM / Intel HD Graphics 4000 / NVIDIA GEFORCE 650M 2GB / 4GB SAMSUNG 1600MHz / 500GB SATA HDD / ARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND / Toshiba 24" Monitor / Logitech Speakers / Sharkoon Fireglider / Razer Lycosa / GAMECOM Plantronics

Props for speaking up. Hope you find what you are looking for in a RP'r.

PST Stormraven@Icewatch.

Also, Stormzill
    STORMSTORMSTORMSTORMSTORMSTORMSTORMSTORMSTORM

It just so happens that I am a necrophiliac and you are a necromancer. PST me on Stormraven

Slashwrist@seastone was looking for this sort of thing, perfect that you are kelari. She is new to the forums and was telling me she was looking for a partner with these sort of details. If you are interested send Slashwrist@seastone a tell, good luck!
    Last edited by mistacrowley420; 11-22-2012 at 12:22 AM.

Shadowlander

My toon's name is Gimmp... and I'm on Faeblight

Rift Chaser

Did you mean erotic? Exotic doesn't really make much sense in context.
    It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument. -
    William G. McAdoo

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Eldesan View Post
    Hello all my sweet dears!

I know this post is going to generate a lot of hate and I'm sorry if you do not think or agree with me, but then we are different people, I only ask if you do not like it, you do not post. Thanksies!

Okies! So following my 8? years of roleplaying experience I have a array of Role Play scenarios I have enacted, be it Guild Warfare and social Rp, plots and schemes and the like!

Any ways! I shall give you a bio of my character and.. then I'll get to what's so X-rated later!

Character: Eldesan Warpwood.

Race: Kelari

Ingame class: Mage - Necromancer.

Roleplay Class - Corruption Necromancer.

Character Appearance:

The character that you set eyes onto would be a tall and slender female by look, smooth lines and flowing flesh, her skin a pale and mirky purple - gray that holds to stand out with the purple markings that scatter her form as her eyes set on you with their black glare, often seen with a white fanged grin.

The clothing she is mostly known for is that of Deathly colors, raven black and a hued purple as the leather and cloth armor coats her form, yet its protection being minimal bar the few bone plates that are weaved into it.

Character Personality:

Eldesan Warpwood is the more bitter of the kind, sharp tongue and whitt is what has her mostly hated, that and her love of the dead, she is quirky for the most part with a rather dark and hating persona.

Character History:

Being one of the machine born ascended, she is bound to a immortal life span, some thing she favors deeply as she prowls this land for the teaching of the Corrupter, having been touched by his Magics at the point of destruction, her form is tainted with his magics as she wrecks havock on the nature of Order.

__________________________________________________ _________________

Oker, so what I seek is a few thing!

One is a female Character Roleplaying Partner who is open to both heavy, serious Roleplay and too the more exotic and freaky side Roleplay, poking towards the more taboo and slightly twisted side of things in the form of exotic roleplay.

Secondly I am seeking a Dark Rp defiance guild, one that is not scared to touch on the boundaries that this Tech-Magic brings with it, putting the souls of the Dead into machines and the likes.

Character name: Eldesan
    Server : Argent

Contact me in-game via mail and I'd be willing to move to any server.
    I really love this and yes slashwrist@seastone was looking for someone for this

I wouldn't even need to roleplay, I could just be myself around you.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

+ Reply to Thread