+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Merisioux updated for SL

Default Merisioux updated for SL

Shouldn't be any significant functional changes, but everything's updated with new ToC and so on.

Sorta thinking about using the color support the API now provides, but not doing so yet.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

Woo! Thanks

I don't think there were any things that actually NEEDED to be changed to work, but I went through all my stuff checking things, updating ToC contents, and so on, then rebuilt them all just to be sure.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

Ascendant

so I just resave the new files over my old ones, right? That wont deleat everything i've written, right?

Telaran

"The most perfect and ideal RP addon" indeed, Seebs. Thanks again for all the work you've put into this! It's been a real boon for all the RPers here I think.

What is the best download site to get this addon at? I looked on Curse, and didn't find it. Thanks for any help provided.
    Gutt mit Uns, as we stand united. To the battle we marched in the dawn!

Egg > Tadpole > Frog > Prince. The Cycle of Life continues
    The wind of change pushes the cloud of death over the mountain of madness, precipitating the rain of nothing bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmuet View Post
    What is the best download site to get this addon at? I looked on Curse, and didn't find it. Thanks for any help provided.
    riftui.com

Quote Originally Posted by Milyssa View Post
    so I just resave the new files over my old ones, right? That wont deleat everything i've written, right?
    Right. Should just go on working using the same saved variables.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmuet View Post
    Merisioux is up on RiftUI. I don't have the attention span to upload all my stuff on multiple sites.

+ Reply to Thread