+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Milyssa

Thread: Neighbourhood BBQ –Faeblight RP Meet and Greet

Ascendant

Default Neighbourhood BBQ –Faeblight RP Meet and Greet

Telara is in chaos, and we are preparing to battle against a great and terrible evil. The battle cry has gone out, and many have responded to the call. Some have joined us from across time and space, some have only recently arrived in Telara – but all will be needed to rescue Telara from destruction.

Today – Wednesday October 24th, we welcome you. Just like any move, settling in will take some time. Make yourselves comfortable, get acquainted with your new neighbours, and then come out to the neighbourhood BBQ/meet and greet on Friday October 26th on Shoreward Island.

Be you Defiant or Guardian, novice or battle worn, all are welcome to attend. Arrivals will begin around 5pm, however, no firm time is set; come out when you can and leave when you must. The event is BYOB (bring your own BBQ), but the greater fun is in getting to know your fellow Telaran’s before the storm rolls in.

((With the influx of new players for Storm Legion, as well as the shards merging into one large battlegroup - with many shards being closed - the Faeblight RP community would like to welcome all newcomers to our friendly family.))

((If you are an RP’er, or open to RP, we welcome you to the RP meet and greet. Come out in character. ALL are welcome. Do not worry that you are an RP novice, or only level 7. Shoreward Island is reachable from Silverwood and Freemarch. With the addition of the Wreck of the Endeavor, it is easier than ever. If you are unsure of how to reach the island, please contact Anneleigh or Gwenllian in game – or give a shout out in channel 4 or the RP channel.))

((Event begins on Friday, October 26th at 5:00PM Server Time! That is PST. – Or 8pm EST .. Sorry this is late for our EU friends. As stated in the RP – There are no firm events. This is more of a gathering of friends rather than a structured event. If you have an idea for a game or event you’d like to see happen, leave a message below.))

What an awesome idea Ann!! I hope it turns out really fun and we all get some new RPers in town! I really wish I could have been there! Alas real life must always seem to get in the way! Grrrr. See you in game sometime and I want to hear all about it.

My Telaran Lore and History Blog, with a side of RP storytelling!=http://ascendedtales.blogspot.ca/201...beginning.html

Ascendant

It went really good! People started showing up right at 5, but many others came as the evening when on.
    When I had to leave at 6:30 there were *counts to herself* at least 10-15, which is a managable size for RP, I'd say.

And there were a few newcommers also. I was happy to meet a few who were new. There were also a few who had been around a while... which is a great mix. All in all. a good mix.

Awesome! Im glad to hear it. I really wish I could have gone but alas....work sucks out my soul

My Telaran Lore and History Blog, with a side of RP storytelling!=http://ascendedtales.blogspot.ca/201...beginning.html

+ Reply to Thread