+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Milyssa

Thread: Who's staying vs who's going ((to beta))

Ascendant

Default Who's staying vs who's going ((to beta))

Taking the temperature of the activity level of RP. With Beta starting on Friday, I wonder how many of our dedicated RP'ers are going to be haunting the live servers and who will be fighting in Dusken.

This might also help us know why the RP drops off, if it does. If everyone who regularly RP's is in the Beta, then we wont worry about the health of the community because they will be back.

Ascendant

My subscription runs out on the 12th October 2012. RP in this game is zero. I really never understood why they ignored RP in favour of dungeons and elitest players. I am on Argent Dawn in Warcraft and have been back there since they destroyed the walk in this game. I moaned so much that Judge Dread gave me an infraction warning and points on the forum. I guess that was their answer. This game appears utterly dead now. I logged with my 27 the other night and I was the only player there at that range. I could see two players in Sanctum. Happily I can walk round Stormwind and now the Panda folk have gone to Pandaria we are back to normal with the meets, chat, interaction and general RP. And that walk is just so important. Anyone that has enjoyed the strut around Stormwind will understand... Sadly Trion don't, and they really couldn't care less. There answer was to penalise posters rather than make constructive comment.

But hey.. Rift was OK and I guess it will be sad to see the girls die. I had to move a whole shed load of chars to the German server cus they closed Riptalon, which was the second time I had moved. The game just is so empty. And since Judge Dread came to the forums stomping on any comment there really was no point coming here to chat, not that there is any discussion.

Well I do hope the new expansion finds its way into the system, though with so little on show I get the feeling its going to be released in bits. For me though its been over for months, just waiting for the subscription to finally tick away. And all that effort of 12 50s and numerous other characters will just vanish in the wind... Gone for ever.

There is no RP in this game and there are no active servers. And yet I log into Argent Dawn in World of Warcraft and I just see other RP players absolutely everywhere. The difference is staggering.

This may just be my last post. Thanks to Judge Dread.. enjoy the vacuum. And thanks for destroying the game for me. Oh and do feel free to delete the post... Seems to be something you enjoy doing. Maybe if Trion entered into constructive discussion and reassured paying players they wouldn't ... blah blah sorry who cares.. Bye.

Ascendant

Sorry to see you go. I don't know - you must not play on Faeblight then - because there is SO much activity and RP on this server. It even seems to be growing in popularity now that those of us who are interested in it are pushing it out into the cities instead of closing it off in small remote corners.

Just last week we had a costume ball that must have had about 30 people all RPing in costum and character. Lasted for hours.

Also sorry you've had such a horrible experience with the GM's... I know there was some issue with the walk in game. I work around it. But I know it is a big deal. Also sorry that you're dislike of the experience on the forums has translated to you leaving the game. Subs up though so I can understand why. I've found the CSM's nothing but helpful - but that's one persons' experiences and they are only my opinions.
    Last edited by Milyssa; 10-02-2012 at 04:54 PM.

I'll be doing both! I want to help quash bugs before they bite like nasty vespid stings, as well as continue my development and gearing.

I'll be at home, aka Faeblight, Roleplaying like always hehe! I love the idea of helping working out kinks and all that (I really can't stand the spelling errors most of all) but I just can't bring myself to do anything about a beta. I don't want to ruin what new surprises and wonderful places that I will also see when it comes out. I want to witness it all on the day it goes live, not peek before hand like unwrapping part of the present on christmas eve instead of all on christmas day! But oh at the same time....so hard to resist! *sigh*

My Telaran Lore and History Blog, with a side of RP storytelling!=http://ascendedtales.blogspot.ca/201...beginning.html

+ Reply to Thread