+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Yemaya

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Harvest Masquerade Ball - Faeblight, Sept 29, 6pm server

Default Harvest Masquerade Ball - Faeblight, Sept 29, 6pm server

SEDITION will be hosting its first Annual Masquerade ball Friday, September 28th at 6pm server time.

This is an open RP event for anyone who is interested in coming out regardless of faction or belief. We are brokering peace between all for this one night! Please feel free to extend this invitation to other RP guilds or RP enthusiasts. Hope to see you all there.

Below you will find a link to the flyer for the event! Invites will go out for the event starting as early as 5pm server the evening of the 28th. You may whisper Shynn, Cynnleigh or Yemaya for an invitation to the party!

Please be sure to come masked, dressed for the festivities and nameplates turn OFF!

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Rift Team

Your subject line says that ball is on the 29th, but the invitation and in subject body say it is on the 28th. I'm betting the 28th is the actual date, but just wanted to get clarification from you.

Also, great work on the flyer for the event!

Wish we could talk the Trion art team into throwing a masquerade setting and more cools masks on the pts for a event like this.
    I want to see the light leave your eyes
    Feeling your breath on my lips one last time
    I want to see the light leave your eyes.
    Feeling your breath for the last time.
    God rest your soul is mine....

Quote Originally Posted by Krunkatron View Post
    Your subject line says that ball is on the 29th, but the invitation and in subject body say it is on the 28th. I'm betting the 28th is the actual date, but just wanted to get clarification from you.

Also, great work on the flyer for the event!
    There is also a descrepency of 5pm vs 6pm server time.

Againg though great work
    Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

Soulwalker

Sorry for the confusion. The Masque is this Friday the 28th at 6pm server/9pm est. This is an RP event that we want the community to join, for a lot of fun. Please have mask on and name plates off. Please contact Cynnleigh, Yemaya or Shyn for questions. If anyone wishes to be auctioned off as a date for the evening please let us know.

Soulwalker

Just a reminder the event is tomorrow night at 6pm server. Invites will start going out around 5pm server. Can't wait to see everyone for all the fun.

Rift Disciple

is this defiant only?

Soulwalker

Nope its for both Guardian and Defiant. No one is suppose to know anyone else. All their faces will be covered.

THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING OUT! This was a BLAST and there was an incredible turnout. To all those who participated, we appreciate you coming to support the event! Keep an eye out for the photo album to be posted in the near future!

Congratulations to our best dressed winners:

Winners:
    1st ...... Kradin as "That Spider Guy"
    2nd ..... Nightfever as "Devil Lady"
    3rd ...... Tursas as "Dr. Doom"
    4th ...... Aseph as "Lady Turquoise"

Honorable Mention:

Kleen as "Bahmi Joker"

Rift Disciple

I liked the Dr. Doom costume the best.

It was a fun event, hope to see another one!

I'm not sure how I didn't see this until after the event, but I'm really disappointed I missed this. It looks like it was a whole lot of fun, and really well organised. Look forward to seeing future events!

Just a heads up for those interested - and hopefully to give more time for word to get around we are planning to host ANOTHER EVENT very soon!

(Please be aware all info is TENATIVE and subject to change. Stay tuned for OFFICIAL post in new thread)
    Name: Haunted Hallow's End Bonfire!
    Date: October 31
    Time: 6:00pm Server

Details:
    Guardians and Defiants come together to share folktales and spooky encounters of the strange and unusual...of things that go bump in the night or whisper soft words in one's ear but never appear! There'll be campfires, food, drink and maybe a few ghostly happenings as well!

Costumes are not necessary but very welcome ((*cough*contest*cough*)). We'll also be accepting story submissions on our forums for those interested in taking a turn at writing one! There WILL BE PRIZES once again for a wide variety of things and possibly some giveaways, so do keep that in mind! You've got the time, so start thinking on what tale YOU want to tell us and what costume you plan to wear!!

+ Reply to Thread