+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need help with Merisioux.

Default Need help with Merisioux.

Could I get detaled instructions on how to install and set it up as well as use it? I'm not that tech savy, any help would be aprecated.
    Truth is Beauty, Beauty Truth..

Ascendant

Download the file from your addon site.. RiftUI or curse are the ones I go to because I trust their sources.

You'll have a zip file... so unzip it and you'll get a file folder called Merisioux.

Open your Rift file.. mine is in programs. Inside that file should have something called interface and then addons. Drag the file folder you found earlier into that file.

now open up rift and in the settings you should have addon - make sure it's checked.

Hopefully that was clear enough, I don't have rift open at the moment to see the addon option directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Milyssa View Post
    Download the file from your addon site.. RiftUI or curse are the ones I go to because I trust their sources.

You'll have a zip file... so unzip it and you'll get a file folder called Merisioux.

Open your Rift file.. mine is in programs. Inside that file should have something called interface and then addons. Drag the file folder you found earlier into that file.

now open up rift and in the settings you should have addon - make sure it's checked.

Hopefully that was clear enough, I don't have rift open at the moment to see the addon option directly.
    Thanks, How do you use it to set up bio and everthing once instaled?
    Truth is Beauty, Beauty Truth..

Quote Originally Posted by Questoften View Post
    Thanks, How do you use it to set up bio and everthing once instaled?
    Target yourself and click the "RP" button that appears over your portrait
    Then it's pretty straight forward from there.

+ Reply to Thread