+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What Conquest faction dose your Rp toons personalty best relate to? (fun read).

Default What Conquest faction dose your Rp toons personalty best relate to? (fun read).

What Conquest faction dose your Rp toons personalty best relate to? (fun read).

My Reply: (intresting read feel free to post your own character details)

My male toon has the domnion pholosphy, my female main dose as well, she is also at the same time a complex charcter, full of controdictions.

She is very loving and a hopless romantic she revers nature, sympathised with the Aelfwar to a degree, but not to the point of the destruction of her world.

She loves the fey and the plain of life. She is proud of her highelf heritige to the point of being vain about it. She views the fey as distant kin to the elves in a way.

The seperation of the Kalari and highelfs saddens her, she hopes one day for reconsilation, a sort of elf unifacation movement.

She loves animals, and is very kind to her fellow asended and cares for non asended alike but feels she was reborn to rule as well as guide.

She viwes Tavril as her patron deity but dose not worship her in the tradtial sense she rather excepts her as a devine mother and sister. She serves no one.

She views Asended of the Vigil as semi-devine, and also to degree Accepts the prophsy of the Ascended, she is Immortal, nether god or man, but somewhere inbetween, nether alive or dead, nether good or evil as it is written in the prophsy of the asended.

She is Imaculate.

She is happy, has a deep abiding love and repect for life, always seeking to save telara from corruption, help others and make new freinds along the way.

She seeks to create and perserve bueaty in the world, beliving bueaty is truth and truth is bueaty.

She is wild and free, may dress provocitvly, yet belives in monogamus relationships, yet is not ashamed of her sexualty, and is also vain about her apearences. Shes bueatiful and knows it.

The bueaty of roll play is that you can roll play your toon however you like based on a loose interpration of the lore:

For exsample, my characters dont srticly speaking need to eat or go to the bathroom, but choose to eat because they enjoy it. Obsorbing the energy it helps to heal them and makes them stronger.

My charcters dont need to sleep but they do need to rest and may choose to sleep for the plesure of dreaming. I have a convoluted theroy to suppoort these things. They all have a soruce stone addiction.
    Truth is Beauty, Beauty Truth..

Plane Touched

Dude your characters totally poop. We've had this discussion before

Quote Originally Posted by Ropeadope View Post
    Dude your characters totally poop. We've had this discussion before
    No comment.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Questoften View Post
    No comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    The truth behind your ascended navel:

Guardians: You are a once deceased, reborn - saved by the gods your body is re-cast in its original image, anatomy and all.

Defiant: Your body is a test tube baby, nutrients were injected directly into your developing digestive tract using a system mimicking the functions of an umbilical cord.

~Thread.
    See, everything's how it was prior to ascension. Functional poop shoots for everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Ropeadope View Post
    See, everything's how it was prior to ascension. Functional poop shoots for everyone!
    I can role play my character however I like, bathroom habits aside, Why dont you awnser the question about wich conquest faction phlosphy fits your character best as you RP it?

My main was going to be Raven. But after 20 or so matches and never winning one, I abandoned the entire idea of "RP in/for Conquest" I just decided to grind what I could and get out.

My "main" RP character is a female warrior named Anakesti and she best suits Oathsworn personality and storywise. Her older half sister Nightfever is nothing like her and would probably join with Raven.

My Telaran Lore and History Blog, with a side of RP storytelling!=http://ascendedtales.blogspot.ca/201...beginning.html

OP seems to kind of ignore his/her own topic and goes on about his/her character. In fact, the described character would probably have very little in common with Dominion.

To stay on topic, all my characters are either Oathsworn or Nightfall sympathizers. The Dominion philosophy just doesn't go with any of them.

To my great satisfaction, the player (not IC) perception of the Dom faction matches my characters' one; Dom are losers.

Ascendant

I've never been into conquest and haven't read upon the factions - can someone give me a quick rundown.

Anneleigh is a character who almost got stuck in the soul stream - the lure of the death plane was strong with her. She picked up a lot of tricks with death magic, but fights against her inner turmoil every day by brining in life magic to combat it.

I suppose she would be most aligned with any faction that wanted to banish the dragons and the cultists but keep a tie/opening to the more peaceful aspects of each of the planes. Is there a faction like that?

+ Reply to Thread