+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Krunkatron

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Krunkatron, do you live?

Default Krunkatron, do you live?

Dear Sir.

I hear you are our man of the moment. I understand this can be a daunting task, what with people wanting to look good and cosmetic items and lore clarification when all you want is a cup of coffee and to make the walls of text stop...

However. Did someone sabotage your desk? Are you now working in a corner with a tin can and a line of string to communicate with your counterparts? Did they bury you under a print out of all the roleplay requests and we should expect to see you next Spring? Has your name changed - could it be you are now Krunkatronette?

These are facetious questions, but - it seems no one has heard from you on some forum threads, and proof of life would be nice. Not a lot. You could just hit "Like" and we'll know you're out there, picking your moment... Like Jaws.

Much obliged,

Caoimhe

PS - after you do that, could you go to the walking thread and share your opinion on walking like an extra from the Little Mermaid. Would be appreciated. Hugely.

I did see him posting elsewhere not too long ago.

And have you heard the news about an upcoming Lore Q/A yet?

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Rift Team

You can't kill the Krunkatron.

I wouldn't have earned this title if a mere pile of printouts or tin cans could lead to my undoing. Even as I type this message, bullets are bouncing off my prepetually flexed chest, which will account for any spelling or grammar errors that may be contained in this reply.

So yes, I live. Didn't mean to make you worry, but the last patch was VERY busy for me. My plate is still very full, but I read these forums everyday, and I'll try to comment a bit more often.

I've read the walking thread so I'm up to date on the issue, as are the animators. I'll check in with them again and will post back to you, but just be sure to manage your expectations.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Krunkatron View Post
    I've read the walking thread so I'm up to date on the issue, as are the animators. I'll check in with them again and will post back to you, but just be sure to manage your expectations.
    My expectations are simply:

1) Revert walking to pre-1.8 as a stop-gap measure.
    2) Spend as long as you need making animations that look good at the original movement speed.

Thanks for the update
    Feine / Dreamwing
    "No I in team"

I'm pretty sure most of us simply wants it fixed, I've not heard of anyone who's being persistently impatient about it though. Most of my guild have gotten used to the new speed, and are tolerating the iffy animations for now

I don't know about KrunKatron but CaptinCruser is very much alive http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...team-head.html
    Capes
    Cloaks

Thoroar - Narcissia - Ricroar - Swimella
    I'm @Icewatch, /hug me!

Thank you for the update Krunkatron!

Be sure to put some steak on that plate.

And don't forget the tator's. Whats steak without tator's? Big ol fat baked tator topped with butter and shreaded cheese. Yeah yeah I know I hear my artieries hardening and my heart pounding but hey life is to enjoy and eatting hearty every now and then doesn't hurt. Besides it just fuels those muscles used to deflect all those bullets.
    Have at me. I can take anything you can give. Real men tank.

+ Reply to Thread