+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are there any other Dragon Riders out there?

Default Are there any other Dragon Riders out there?

My name is Domeyy, Knight of Hargroth. I am a Dragon Rider.

I was just wondering how many of us are out there.

Telaran

you are naught but a liar and a cheat, hold thy tongue

Default Greeting Sir Domey

I am Dragon Rider Banksyy, First Son of Ignautius!

Quote Originally Posted by Banksyy View Post
    I am Dragon Rider Banksyy, First Son of Ignautius!
    Ignautius was one of the greatest Dragon Riders of all time. It is an honor to meet you Banksyy, where do you heil from?

I hail from the far hills off Greybriar, Pleasure to meet you, give Hargoth my best wishes.

I raid only 1 hour per week!

Quote Originally Posted by Skarrj View Post
    Greetings Skarrj! It is a pleasure to acquire a photograph of your beautiful dragon, may I ask its name and from where you rescued him?

Quote Originally Posted by Domey View Post
    Greetings Skarrj! It is a pleasure to acquire a photograph of your beautiful dragon, may I ask its name and from where you rescued him?
    Hello Sir.Domey! I once tried to rescue this dragon from a mysterious place called Greenscale Blight. One day in Telara i heard his call of help when he yelled "Bacon & Egg, why art you not in my mouth?!" I knew I had to help him as he was a dragon in need. So i packed my bags and ventured into Greenscale Blight, there I met alot of challenges and encounters with scary and seductive creatures, like those charming Faeries!

When I first saw Greenscale in his lair he was suffering from the dark and scary bindings chaining him. I felt sorry for the dragon in need and iimmeaditly killed the three dreadful Skeleton Guards protecting his chains. It was such a accomplishment, finally freeing a dragon in need.

When the bindings scorched, the ground around me shakes... I look around the room then look at Greenscale charging towards me like a angry bull and yells to me "I AM HUNGRY!" I got scared as he was breathing purple all around me, I had to look for a escape as quickly as possible to save my own life! I found my legendary Canon EOS 5D Mark III hus camera in my backpack and I took a picture of the confused and hungry Greenscale.
    When my camera flashed, he got blind by the light of my legendary camera and I used the holy ability called Soul Recall.

I learned a lesson from this... you never mess with a hungry dragon!

Thats how i aquired this amazing picture! This lore took me.. 30mins to write, damm lore is hard to tell!

I raid only 1 hour per week!

+ Reply to Thread