+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for...someone.

Default Looking for...someone.

Um, hello everyone. It took me a while to work up the courage to do this and I'm not sure I wont be called all types of names or things like that, but, here we go. *Takes a breath.* Is there perhaps any RP'rs that play...homosexual male Ascended? That might be looking for a friend or someone to RP with about, well, being a homosexual Ascended? I know that's a weird thing to ask here but it can be really hard finding anyone of like mind in game without being flamed to death. That...may still happen to me, but I hope not. If um, anyone is interested in talking or anything like that I'm on Faeblight under the name "Aedhan." I hope I don't regret this instantly. V.V
    Last edited by Riordian; 07-10-2012 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riordian View Post
    Um, hello everyone. It took me a while to work up the courage to do this and I'm not sure I wont be called all types of names or things like that, but, here we go. *Takes a breath.* Is there perhaps any RP'rs that play...homosexual male Ascended? That might be looking for a friend or someone to RP with about, well, being a homosexual Ascended? I know that's a weird thing to ask here but it can be really hard finding anyone of like mind in game without being flamed to death. That...may still happen to me, but I hope not. If um, anyone is interested in talking or anything like that I'm on Faeblight under the name "Aedhan." I hope I don't regret this instantly. V.V
    The Prismatic Order is an LGBTQ Guild on Faeblight.
    Last edited by EnochianCub; 07-10-2012 at 08:17 PM.
    Beahrkub Cleric | Tanreal Rogue | Lauriel Mage | Khetra Warrior | Bearkub Rogue | Bjornn Mage
    <TheSpectrum Order> Faeblight LGBT
    | Rognar Warrior | Bjormir Rogue Deepwood

Thank you for having the courage to speak up. Yes there is someone, me. My real life partner is here so off a day or tow but look me up.
    Life is what you make it so make it good, even when it isn't.

I've seen such around before It may be a bit of a touchy subject for some people to roleplay as, but there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to - it's even evident in the lore ^^
    Besides, I don't think we have a tendency to lynch people for asking around here.

Aha, I wasn't sure. I knew it was in the lore that such things happened and weren't exactly frowned upon, but its still hard to want to speak up. Prismatic would be nice but I'm a lv50 Guardian and not sure I would want to roll Defiant, since I guess I'm just old fashioned with faction pride and whatnot. :P As for you Kadeth, I looked for you online and tried to send you a mail but it said you didn't exist. ):

Prismatic would be nice but I'm a lv50 Guardian and not sure I would want to roll Defiant, since I guess I'm just old fashioned with faction pride and whatnot.
    Not really sure I understand what this means, so I'll just apologize for bothering you and wish you luck.
    Beahrkub Cleric | Tanreal Rogue | Lauriel Mage | Khetra Warrior | Bearkub Rogue | Bjornn Mage
    <TheSpectrum Order> Faeblight LGBT
    | Rognar Warrior | Bjormir Rogue Deepwood

You never bothered me! D: Its great to know you guys exist! I was just saying I don't roll Defiant nor do I plan to, so I wouldn't be able to join unless you have a Guardian side.

I'm a defiant as well, so that would be why. Maybe we will meet in a cross faction area, or can plan such. Now that would be a good RP angle, gay, cross faction interests would be fun I mean as 50's it isn't hard for us to be wherever we want, including Silverwood or Freemarch.

I have a guardian by the name of Heiian who might be interested. Hit me up on either him or Addisten, which is my main character, just send me a game mail if you want.

Rpers could never undertsand them ^^ but whatever floats your boat

Probably going to wind up remaking Salveth Guardian side sometime. If the name changes by the time I get around to it, I could PM you the change if you'd like(since I can't edit post after so long).

A lot of the men I roll are bi or gay.

Astyr
    Main Character: Warden/Sentinel ~ Cleric
    Guild: N/A | Faction: Defiants | Server: Harrow (US RP-PVP)

Even though we have many characters of various backgrounds and preferences, you're more than welcome to RP with any members of Petals of Mariel-Taun without fear of being flamed, at the least.

Good luck in your search, though!
    Abbess, Petals of Mariel-Taun
    Avatar provided kindly by Cakuu! <3

Unless its romantic role play or erp how dose sexual preference even enter into it? What like: I am a powerful ascended that is the hope for the future of our world, I traveled far and seen much and I'm gay...? Dumbeldore in Harry potter was gay, and we went through all the books reading about him without knowing that...it only came up after the fact when JK made the anouncment. It did not effect the story.
    Last edited by Questoften; 08-11-2012 at 03:47 AM.

We can get married in Rift, and since emotes and say is openly visible, it's pretty obvious. Sure if you don't ever plan to have a love interest for your toon, then it makes no difference but, many of us do want not just a love interest but a wedding and, yes same sex marriage is possible in game. (*Waves to husband*)

Soulwalker

I hope I don't regret this instantly. V.V
    For a second i was thinking you where talking to me Riordian. Tthe names Vveed. Guess. Mabe its the smoke that is clouding my sight but it seems like your talking to me.Why do i write this.
    "mabe cuz i want to post on rift formus for my 1st time."

just wondering what does the V.V stand for?

+ Reply to Thread