+ Reply to Thread

Thread: your toons life befor they were brot back.

Soulwalker

Default your toons life befor they were brot back.

just say a short back story how old you were what you did and why you think you were chosen to be borte back.

Default your toons life befor they were brot back.

Correction: your toon's life before they were brought back.

You might wanna go to school before posting on the forum.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by bman1021 View Post
    just say a short back story how old you were what you did and why you think you were chosen to be borte back.
    Holy bad grammatical structure and spelling atrocities, Batman!

On another note, my character's background is rather modest. Before the civil war, he was a simple blacksmith, usually making odds and ends for farming equipment in Moonshade. When the farms were overrun, he lost his wife and child and watched as his home and everything he worked for burned. Casting aside his name, which even he can no longer recall, he wandered, distraught, to Gloamwood, hoping to use his skills to make a living. Zareph's forces had retreated into Gloamwood and while there, Cyril had taken note of the quality of work he had produced, and drafted him into his forces, promising to help rebuild the home he had lost once all was said and done.

After learning to forge armor suitable for battle, he took up the sword and learned various abilities, with a penchant for two-handed weapons. Given the name of Slatesplit, he became well known for cleaving his enemies with ease. He rose to the rank of Sergeant, mainly due to his predecessors dying in the line of duty, but partly due to his battle prowess. Once Zareph's forces had moved on from Gloamwood, his battalion had been sent out on reconnaissance and was ambushed and overwhelmed by Mathosian forces. He had taken an arrow to the neck and died a slow and painful death.

Much like everyone else, his soul was pulled from the soulstream to become an Ascended. The rest, as said, is history.
    Slatesplit

<Invidious>

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Kierenus View Post
    Correction: your toon's life before they were brought back.

You might wanna go to school before posting on the forum.
    im still in schooll this is a kids game you know get a life and stop trolling

Not to be an arse but the age ratings for Rift are as follows:

Rating(s)

ESRB: T
    OFLC: M
    PEGI: 12
    Now that is out of the way - You can find a lot of information on the backstories of various characters both here on the Rift forums (Fan Fiction section and this thread) or on websites such as the Argent Chronicles.

For reference my character backstory can be found here.
    Last edited by Himo; 05-06-2012 at 10:31 AM.

Roleplay Character - Himo (Level 50 Elf Cleric) <The Clandestine>
    PvE/PvP Character - Katketty (Level 50 High Elf Rogue) <Crucio Sanctorum>

Telaran

Mine was typed up in around 5 minutes of thought. I may elaborate on the story more if people are interested. Otherwise that bit will be all. =)
    Slatesplit

<Invidious>

Correction: I'm still in school. This is a teen's game, you know? Get a life and stop trolling.
    You're probably 10 or something. I'm still in school too. Now go to Club Penguin and do 10-year-old stuff.

+ Reply to Thread