+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Should Trion put together a non-canon RPG Table Top Rift game like Blizzard did?

Default Should Trion put together a non-canon RPG Table Top Rift game like Blizzard did?

Not sure if this is the proper forum to put this,
    But

Should Trion put together a non-canon RPG Table Top Rift game like Blizzard did for both Warcraft and WoW to p further expand the lore?

Looking over at Wowpedia.org I notice that much of the lore on the pages (although great) is actually non-canon lore pieces from the RPG dungeons and Dragons game book.

Crazy as that is, I believe it would be in Rift's best interest if they had the same kind of thing.

The non-canon lore got me interested in WoW's lore since I got most of my lore from the Wiki.

And I love how from the RPG books, it seem like just about every character in the game has lore and story behind them. Amazing!

I would totally like this in Rift IP.

I take many snap shots of NPC in the game, many which don't seem to have much, if any lore behind them. This idea could be win win, for both the community as well as the core RP community of rift

Lets Go Rift. Hope Archeage can do something next. Lets Save Rift

Plane Walker

what I would love to see are the Collective Books written out somewhere, though I am not sure this has been done? they add a lot to the lore as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythue View Post
    what I would love to see are the Collective Books written out somewhere, though I am not sure this has been done? they add a lot to the lore as well.
    We're copying the in-game books to our own forums libary section: http://theclandestine.enjin.com/foru...ewforum/394999
    So that people who don't have them in-game can read them, not sure if anything akin to this has been going on on these forums.

Rift Disciple

I copied "For Maelforge" and "The First Pact" to Rift Zam a while back. There's also a lot of books transcribed on Telarapedia.

I think "For Maelforge" is one of my favorite books in the entire game. I love the way Maelforge is represented, along with the overall change of the Dragonian people.

Leaves on the Wind, RP-Heavy Guardian Guild on Faeblight
    Do you Merisioux? Rift's newest RP Addon!

somebody mind helping me update the lore on the wiki here
    http://telarapedia.com/wiki/Rift_Wiki
    ?

Lets Go Rift. Hope Archeage can do something next. Lets Save Rift

I want novels.

Plane Walker

thanks for these links of the Collective Books. I am wondering now if they can be linked into the Lore Forum and if this collection is open to be added onto there?

+ Reply to Thread