+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IC Introductions!

Default IC Introductions!

Defiant Character:

Hello Defiant and Guardians. I find it tiresome to constantly repeat myself so I will only say this once. My name is Ayelene Valdis. I am a proud Kelari who has been granted the power of Ascension. I care not for the constant squabble of our faction and the Guardians ( though I do believe our way is more...functional). If you a a Defiant or Guardian, if matters not to me so long as you remain polite when speaking to me.

Guardian Character:

Hello to you both, Defiant and fellow Guardians! I am Aderwyn Rosewood, Princess and Leader of House Avonmora. I am a High Elf woman, whom the Vigil gave the power of Ascension too. Unlike most High Elves I do not follow the way of Tavril but of Thontic. I am neutral in the war of Defiants and Guardians, because I believe both sides have something valuable and unique to them. If Defiants can be civil to me, then I would gladly have Defiants for my allies.

*Jazir seats himself, intent on watching the conversation here unfold. Cracking bones and eerie silence is all that can be heard when he relaxes on the chair*

*As he speaks, translucent gray wisps of a smoky substance shoot from the openings in in his mouth. They seem to be trying to escape from him, but are always pulled back into the gaunt maw.*

I must be early to this party.
    "The way is shut, it was made by those who are dead, and the dead keep it."

(( Sadly Ayelene was deleted >.<))

* Aderwyn smiles from her seat in the corner, while placing her book away.*

* Her goldens eyes glow from the light of the fire as she watches the man seat himself.*

" Yes, it would seem not many people have decided to join." * A mischevious smirk crosses her face as she chuckles* " Or they're simply shy."

+ Reply to Thread