+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Awesome work. Seriously. Awesome.

Default Awesome work. Seriously. Awesome.

Decided to do the wedding instances with my actual spouse.

Amazing. Seriously, I have been to RL weddings that were not as well scripted. The amount of small detail stuff is incredible.

Also. This thing with a bartender who can be talked to and make drinks appear? WE MUST HAVE THIS. Lack of functioning bartenders has been a shortcoming of MMO tavern RP forever. BEST FEATURE EVER.

Music, voice acting, party, amusing effects (who here stacked Tipsy to 10?), touching ceremony.

Seriously, I was thinking "hey, this is cool for people who want to do stuff like this, I probably won't but I am glad it's there for those people". But this was ADORABLE.

10/10.

Now all we need is a both-factions instance option where you go to Fortune's Shore and are married by a Karine impersonator.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

Followup: Did the dwarf one too. Amazing. Seriously, this is incredible work. I had no concept of how cool this could be.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

Dwarf one?
    I am sorry I am a bit confused but, isn't there only one wedding area?

Quote Originally Posted by Aguni View Post
    Dwarf one?
    I am sorry I am a bit confused but, isn't there only one wedding area?
    One per faction.

+ Reply to Thread