+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Primal companion question..(take 2)

Soulwalker

Default Primal companion question..(take 2)

Ok so I tried asking this in the Lore section of the forums...but no one posted a response so I'm trying here too.
    Where do Primal companions for Beastmasters come from?? Were they normal pets in a past life, or are they from some elemental plane? If they are normal animals, are they ascended with their masters, or do the beastmasters summon a brand new pet??

Thanks for any insight!

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

They are primal beast spirits from the plane of life. Uncorrupted by Greenscale's power, they answer the call of the beastmaster.

So only the purple pink-ish ones are uncorrupted? :P

On a similar note: While the kitties.. errrr... primal companions and druid "pets" are from the plane of life, what about the rogue pets? The boar, the raptor and the goofy looking corgi-thingy.
    As it stands now, our characters are more replaceable than our gear...
    My character is not a coat hanger!

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by captaincursor View Post
    They are primal beast spirits from the plane of life. Uncorrupted by Greenscale's power, they answer the call of the beastmaster.
    ((Yeah. Could we get a finished product here? I can see the seam from when you mirrored the thing. As someone who works with 3d animation products. This would irk me to no end. Also. Clerics get by far the coolest looking of the pets. Come on. A big friggin boss looking satyr? What's the deal with that? ))

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by captaincursor View Post
    I can only imagine the concept art on this one. Maybe tigers with plants growing out of them, or Lions with flower petals as a mane. I'm hoping, though, that at some point we'll able to summon a beast from a different plane or a different beast from the same plane.

+ Reply to Thread