+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about Humans in general in this gam (Mathosians and Eths)

Post Question about Humans in general in this gam (Mathosians and Eths)

Ok so both the Mathosians and Eths are human and since the Mathosian's race description talks about the Human Race as a whole I'm thinking they came about first, in the description it says.

"As Humanity continued to grow in size and sophistication, many began leaving the forests to explore and settle in faraway lands. Yet one farseeing tribe elected to stay behind for many more generations, learning philosophy, music, and the tenets of law from their enlightened neighbors."

My question is which of the humans were the Eths? The once that stayed behind, or the ones that ventured out?

Both can be likened to the Eths, they could have stayed behind to learn about the Arts, as we all know they are a very knowledge seeking race. But they could have been the ones to venture out of the forest as they are also a very nomadic people.

so I'm stumped and I'm wondering if you guys have any ideas?
    If you have plan B your not spending enough time on plan A - Max Green
    The silent predator, only becomes the prey when it makes a sound - ?????

I believe the Eth were the ones that left - their society is portrayed as a bit more sophisticated in that they developed technomagic etc. The Mathosians stayed in the north until the rifts forced them to leave. That's what I understand so far anyway, but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    I believe the Eth were the ones that left - their society is portrayed as a bit more sophisticated in that they developed technomagic etc. The Mathosians stayed in the north until the rifts forced them to leave. That's what I understand so far anyway, but I could be wrong.
    ^^^ This. It also hints strongly each how each of their cultures work.

What I'm interested in, is if down the line some lore is introduced that there were other splinter groups, and most failed, yet at least one other managed to survive and settle down in another area. Sure, its 'more humans' in a MMO, but it would be neat for myself to see.

Yet one farseeing tribe elected to stay behind for many more generations, learning philosophy, music, and the tenets of law from their enlightened neighbors. They eventually ventured north out of the forests to found one of the greatest empires of any race on Telara the Mathosians.

the Eth were the ones who left.
    http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq294/Melchizadek/decus.jpg

Master of the Otherwhere

Ok thanks guys, i was just slightly confused since there is ways they could be either one. my mind is now at ease
    If you have plan B your not spending enough time on plan A - Max Green
    The silent predator, only becomes the prey when it makes a sound - ?????

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyRomeo View Post
    Ok thanks guys, i was just slightly confused since there is ways they could be either one. my mind is now at ease
    no worrys happy to help
    http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq294/Melchizadek/decus.jpg

Master of the Otherwhere

I had the same question, now i know it too... thx

+ Reply to Thread