+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Want to find Chloromancer history/Kamuzu Sagta's book

Telaran

Default Want to find Chloromancer history/Kamuzu Sagta's book

At least, I assume it's a book. http://telarapedia.gamepedia.com/Chloromancer Telarapedia has a section on the history of the Chloro and I've found threads quoting bits of this text but I don't own the book in game.

If it is a book, where can I find it. If it's not a book, does this text exist in game at all?

Plane Touched

Just checked all three of the characters I've collected books on, and didn't see any for Chloro specifically. The story in that link you provided is, if I'm remembering correctly, the one that was on the original Rift website back before launch. It's what made me so excited to play the class, actually. But I don't recall ever seeing anything in game. Or, if I did, it was the same story and so I just dismissed it.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by dannuck View Post
    Just checked all three of the characters I've collected books on, and didn't see any for Chloro specifically. The story in that link you provided is, if I'm remembering correctly, the one that was on the original Rift website back before launch. It's what made me so excited to play the class, actually. But I don't recall ever seeing anything in game. Or, if I did, it was the same story and so I just dismissed it.
    Ah! That's a shame, was hoping for a concrete thing to point to, but it's nice to know it was on the site. Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread