+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Yaros the Hawk

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Ahnket Raid and Expansion?

Default Ahnket Raid and Expansion?

How do they fit? I haven't done the raid, but is it set in the middle section of the 4.0 open zone map?

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

More like the other zones are set around her.

Quote Originally Posted by captaincursor View Post
    More like the other zones are set around her.
    Sorry, I don't think that's what I meant.

I mean, there's the CoA raid, which I haven't done - does it take place in that center part of the map? Basically I'd like context from someone how the CoA raid relates to the map of the expansion. Like would we revisit the raid 'area' in our open questing? That sorta thing.

Since there isn't a solo/small group version of CoA I won't be able to know directly.

Just go do Easymode/Introductory Mode. You can do that as a fresh 65 if you have the time and people with enough patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Byaku View Post
    Just go do Easymode/Introductory Mode. You can do that as a fresh 65 if you have the time and people with enough patience.
    Thanks. I might do that in the next couple of months.

But again, does it explain whether its a part of the open map of SFP? Is the raid area the tower in the middle?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Maeloda View Post
    Is the raid area the tower in the middle?
    I think I get what you're asking. Yes, if you look at a map, the raid area is the Tower in the center.

The problem that I'm trying to reconcile is how the raid and the expac work out in regards to a timeline. We somehow got the portal, went to the Tower, then the Ascended go to the rest of the Comet to keep Fire/Life from reaching the Tower while trying to (re)conquer it? The Tower is still advertised as being a mystery to us, but wasn't there the whole CoA sliver focused around the Tower?

The only thing that I can think of that makes sense to me is this:
    Somehow we get a portal to the Comet in another timeline that is about to destroy the Telara of said timeline. We clear out the Fire/Life invaders in alternate timeline. Maybe Tower recognizes that we aren't from its timeline so it kicks everyone back to our timeline. Now Ascended know about the Comet, which will eventually be reaching our Telara, but we still have no clue what the Tower is, so we have Orphiel come up with a way to get there. Then expac and Starfall Prophecy content.

(Please bear in mind that I have not done CoA, and based off how the past several expansions of raids have gone, I probably won't be allowed into a group for it until 5.0 or so)
    Last edited by Yaros the Hawk; 08-28-2016 at 10:07 AM.

+ Reply to Thread