+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Age of Legends?

Default Age of Legends?

May I humbly request to know how long the Age of Legends lasted? I'm trying to come up with some dates but it's hard to pinpoint how long between the world was created and when the Blood Storm showed up. Any answers or advice is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

My Telaran Lore and History Blog, with a side of RP storytelling!=http://ascendedtales.blogspot.ca/201...beginning.html

Only CC or an official dev knows those kinds of dates.

Anyone else stating them is just pure guessing as those dates have never been talked about. In fact dates haven't been that big of a thing in this games lore at all to be honest.

There's the sticky on this forum at the top that has the closest thing to a timeline, but again, I don't think it's 100% official.

Quote Originally Posted by hardy83 View Post
    There's the sticky on this forum at the top that has the closest thing to a timeline, but again, I don't think it's 100% official.
    Timeline is about as official as it gets... but yeah who knows there has been so much retcon it really doesn't matter at this point. :P

To answer the question if you want to speculate it was probably no more then a generation or 2. Considering the game mentions the heroes working in coordination with eachother. So to speculate anywhere between 1 and 200 years. I feel so helpful with this post. [/s]

IonCannon@Deepwood
    2 sugoi 4 u

+ Reply to Thread