+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can we get the Lore pages back on the site, please?

Question Can we get the Lore pages back on the site, please?

I was browsing thru Telarapedia's timeline for RIFT, but unfortunately almost all of the pages it references are dev-provided info pages that no longer exist.

CC, any chance this can happen? Please?

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

I believe Telerapedia is a fan site that hasn't been updated in forever. So I don't think any of the devs have any control over it's content, on top of many of those pages referring to Trions website were removed when they redid their website.

It is a wiki, so I believe anyone can change it though, so I suppose the devs, or even you could remove those links.

Quote Originally Posted by hardy83 View Post
    I believe Telerapedia is a fan site that hasn't been updated in forever. So I don't think any of the devs have any control over it's content, on top of many of those pages referring to Trions website were removed when they redid their website.

It is a wiki, so I believe anyone can change it though, so I suppose the devs, or even you could remove those links.
    I'm less concerned about Telarapedia updating its site as I am about having the official lore made available again somewhere.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    I'm less concerned about Telarapedia updating its site as I am about having the official lore made available again somewhere.
    Ahh, yeah they disappeared when they redesigned the Rift and Trion site.
    Would be nice if they threw those old pages up on an FTP site or something.

I would like to see them back too. In the mean time, you can use waybackmachine (http://archive.org/web/) to see some old snapshots of riftgame.com, including lore pages. It may take a while to load but it does the job.

+ Reply to Thread