+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ok fellow lore nerds....

Plane Touched

Default Ok fellow lore nerds....

Gonna move another character through all the storylines starting with Dendrome, then Song of Dreams, then Nightmare Tide. Those seem to be where most of the hints for the current story were being dropped, and I'd like to get more of the back story. So, 2 questions:

Anything you found particularly interesting or enjoyable about those stories that you think I should look out for?

And anything we've all be wondering about that I can keep an eye open for, and possible give more info on?

Let me know guys!

Captaincursor has a habbit of putting answers to questions so far out of context, it's usually missed, so I imagine some of the questions we have might have been answered.

Also I guess look out for that apparent cameo of Orphiel. lol Wherever it's suppose to be.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by hardy83 View Post
    Captaincursor has a habbit of putting answers to questions so far out of context, it's usually missed, so I imagine some of the questions we have might have been answered.

Also I guess look out for that apparent cameo of Orphiel. lol Wherever it's suppose to be.
    Yeah, I'm hoping that, since I've already played through the content once, things will make a bit more sense and be a bit more connected the second time around. I also only did half the Dendrome storyline before, and just barely got into the Song of Dreams content, so that'll be all new to experience. Some of the info and pictures you guys talk about from the Dendrome are pretty cool. Had no idea the story was even remotely going in that direction.

Oh, and yeah, Orphiel shall be found!!
    Last edited by dannuck; 12-09-2014 at 03:15 PM.

+ Reply to Thread