+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree11Likes
  • 6 Post By hardy83
  • 1 Post By hardy83
  • 4 Post By Gingers

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Revelations of Ananke

Default Revelations of Ananke

Here's the Revelations of Ananke. It's quotes for the little imp in Eastern Goboro reef.
    Pretty sure I got it all, but who knows, I might have missed something.

And the creatures of the sea fled before the Moon. And the waters of the oceans were taken, and the land was burned, and the seas themselves became as fire. - Revelations of Ananke 1:4

And I saw the new fiery prison of the tormented: for the first world has passed away and been devoured; and there was no more sea, only the endless fields of molten sin. - Revelations of Ananke 1:17

And I saw a star fall from the heaven into the boundless sea, and to her was given the key to all of creation. - Revelations of Ananke 1:25

And there appeared a great wonder in the midst of the ocean; a woman clothes with the fires of the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of flame's wrath - Revelations of Ananke 2:12

The kingdoms of the seas will fall before the winged child of flame. The siren's call will be silenced, and the minions of oceans will feel the brand. Revelations of Ananke 3:6

And the child of flame and chaos looked to the stars as they fell into the ocean. "Give me a sword to inflame the seas and all will be consumed in my wrath!" - Revelations of Ananke 3:11

And there appeared another wonder in the fiery pit; I beheld a great red dragon, the crown of flame's wrath upon his head. - Revelations of Ananke 3:16

From the great tree of the ocean shall the flame and chaos spread its fiery tendrills. - Revelations of Ananke 4:11

And she brought forth a female child, who was to rule all planes with a fiery eye: and her child was caught up uunto the adversary, and to his throne. - Revelations of Ananke 5:23

Wrath and chaos will be brought to the nightmare kin. Fire and brimstone will scourge the beasts below. The oceans will burn and darkness will melt away. - Revelations of Ananke 6:27

Therefore rejoice, ye devils. Woe to the inhabiters of Telara and of the sea! For Maelforge is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. - Revelations of Ananke 7:3

Woe to the gilled kingdom, dry and parched. - Revelations of Ananke 8:5

And to the child were given two wings of fire, that she might fly across the planes, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, until the first nightmares stir. - Revelations of Ananke 8:17

Woe to the dream crusaders, your apocalypse has come. - Revelations of Ananke 9:15

And she doeth great wonders, so that she maketh fire come down from heaven on the endless seas. And all that swim in the deep were branded by her mark. - Revelations of Ananke 10:6

Woe to the horrors from before time, the child of evil shall outshine the beast. - Revelations of Ananke 10:17

And there came one of the Ascended that stood apart from creation. It held a fiery eye in its hand, and said "I will show unto thee the judgement of the burning angel that sitteth upon many waters." - Revelations of Ananke 11:3

Woe to the Ascended of Telara, for defeat in this war turns the cosmic eye upon them. - Revelations of Ananke 11:25

And I saw a Messenger come down from the celestial realm, having the key of the prison of earth in her hand. - Revelations of Ananke 14:3

The child of sin called out to the other devils, "I have struck down the law of my father! I have struck down the laws of the dragons! Take up my banner and the cosmos will burn!" - Revelations of Ananke 20:4

And the Ascended was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations. - Revelations of Ananke 12:17

The child of sin shall place a fiery crown upon her brow, and there will be chaos from the seas to the stars. - Revelations of Ananke 12:23

And upon her crown was written, FROM CHAOS AND PAIN A NEW PARADISE IS BORN. - Revelations of Ananke 13:7

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the ocean of fire and brimstone, and shall torment day and night for ever and ever. - Revelations of Ananke 17:20
    Since a lot of it is written in sort of a scripture sort of way, some of the stuff is pretty vague in what it exactly means, though clearly some of them are talking about Ascended.
    Maybe it's to imply that Ascended are not a new thing.

The only thing I can get out of it is 12:17 kind of sounds like Asha Catari, or maybe that weird version of her model called Pallas? I dunno. Interesting though.

Here it is anyways!

Oh, THANK you. I have been wanting a full compilation of these things.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

I don't suppose, by any chance, you have auditory recordings of these things? (Or at least have even the vaguest remembrance of where you heard which ones?)

I have an idea for a video and would LOVE to have some of these as quotes. I would adore you forever.

(I so need a way to access the sound files for this game... *sigh*)

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!

I did not record these. I just took screen caps.
    I'm sure someone with enough skill can datamine the sound files, but I do not have said skill lol

The actual imp that spouts this stuff is in Calceron Shelf, East of Dobori Village in Goboro Reef.
    The NPCs name is "Revelation Imp". There's a whole bunch of them all over the place, so you can just /target and find one and sit in a spot where you won't constantly get in combat.

But yeah, if I had the datamining skills I would rip out both the audio files and the text files and save myself the time sitting there waiting for the lines, but again, me no good at file extraction. lol

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

I love this little guy! I'm so hoping to get him (or at least his voice overs) turned into a dimension item but no promises.

It'd be awesome if it were possible.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Always enjoy your discoveries/compilations Hardy. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Gingers View Post
    I love this little guy! I'm so hoping to get him (or at least his voice overs) turned into a dimension item but no promises.
    Hmmm...
    Intrigued...

+ Reply to Thread