+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Eth Stations in the Plane of Water Broadcasts

Default Eth Stations in the Plane of Water Broadcasts

If anyone is interested, there are broadcast machines in each Eth station in each zone in this xpac and they all (whether clicked or over time) shout out a random broadcast from various Eth stations.
    It's mainly to expand the universe which is much loved, even if we never see these water planes or Eth stations.

It should be noted that at Ghar station Tau, three station broadcasts appear to be missing.
    Het, Sade and Tau.
    Maybe there is none for them, or they are bugged and missing.
    Also Ghar Station Lamda's broadcast may have been mixed up with Station Sade.
    ALSO there is clearly a Station in the Myrkur Depths, which means there may be more broadcasts for each station when that zone opens.

Anyways, after a ridiculous amount of hours and stuff here are all the broad casts for those you like the lore of this game. :P
    It's a long read.
    The numbers don't seem to mean anything. Maybe they do, maybe they are suppose to go higher, who knows. lol

Listed is the station name, then the broadcast of said station at the respective stations in the game.
    note: The story progression of the stations are likely based off the progression of your character in the game, so by the time you reach Station Tau, the broadcasts are under the assumption that you have completed the storylines in the first two zones.

Alf Station
    Mem - Ghar Station Alf in Glundro Ocean automated sending beacon at 1 9 1 1 9 3 9 2
    *static*
    Rosh - Ghar station Alf in Glundro Ocean automated sending beacon at 1 9 1 1 9 6 6 3
    *static*
    Tau - Ghar Station Alf in Glundro Ocean automated sending beacond at 5 1 4 7 6 0 9 5 0
    *static*

Bet Station
    Mem - Ghar station Bet begining sending at 2 9... uh 2 1 ... You know what, lets just skip these numbers.
    Can't I just say that we're sending from the Archipelagos of Opachat? And it is lovely.
    The sun is warm, the beaches are having some nice swells this month.
    And we're having a feas on the beach tonight.
    So signing off. We'll get back at some other number. Party on my cousins.
    Rosh - Ghar station Bet here.
    I'll be quite honest we've misplaced our cheat sheet for doing that numbers thang.
    Life's not about numbers. It's about catching some waves with friends. And getting pitted...nicely pitted.
    Speaking of friends, heard we got some new ones.
    Tell them there all invited to a party at Bet.
    Assuming they can find us. Later my Gharinos.
    Tau - This is Ghar station Bet!
    Hey hodads did something happen? We were riding these heavies and having the best day.
    Suddenly the set was done and then nothing. Nada. Zip. No more waves.
    Did one of you do something? Some kind of magic stuff? Turn the waves back on, I'm not kidding!
    Fine! I'll do the numbers! 1 2 3 4 ... Turn on the waves!

Delt Station
    Mem - Ghar station Delt beginning sending at 8 3 2 7 3 8 2 2
    Station transit schedule is on time. Vortex transit ship 1 8 3 3 to Station Semka is go.
    The grand trade city of Thet has sent a flotilla across the Gan Ocean.
    They claim a two way layer transport. So fingers crossed. Delt singing out.
    Rosh - Ghar station Delt beginning sending at 8 3 2 7 3 8 2 2
    There is much excitement here over word of contact fromt he homeworld.
    We have engaged the best navigators from Thet to plot a route to station Mem.
    Currently the best we can do is a course that goes through the Phocys Abyss.
    Too much pressure for passengers, but perhaps the could send us some sourcestone?
    Farquhar is working on some alternate course plots. Will keep you advised.
    Tau - Ghar station Delt beginning sending at 4 5 9 8 2 0 9 8 7
    A gigantic form of a leviathan has appeared off the coast, they call it Yrlwalach.
    Cultists of the demon have assassinated the Grand Duchess of Thet!
    The city is in a state of turmoil! We hear rumors that the Principality of Zontinzia is sending a fleet.
    Whether this is to save us or destroy is unclear at this time. Please help!

Eyn Station
    Mem - Ghar station Eyn in Tikue seas automated sending beacon at 8 4 1 6 2 9 2 5
    *static*
    Rosh - Ghar station Eyn in Tikue seas automated sending beacon at 8 4 1 6 2 9 2 5
    *static*
    Tau - Ghar station Eyn in Tikue seas automated sending beacon at 5 0 8 4 8 4 0 4 1
    *static*

Gami Station
    Mem - Ghar station Gami beginning sending at 8 3 2 9 3 2 3 9
    Filtration unit 12 failed again. Silt getting into drinking water. Don't taste too bad.
    Them cronads got into the flatworm pen, n ate all them worms, But we got em.
    Need to grow mer werms but we gonna eat meat tonight, yup.
    Send sum info on valve torque stress.
    Rosh - Ghar station Gami beginning sending at 8 3 2 9 3 2 3 9
    Got them valve torque stress calculations. Much obliged.
    Much less silt inna water. I kina liked the taste of it before.
    Still keeping the stills goin. Fer da water.
    Who dem new fellahs everyone talking about?
    Tau - Ghar station Gami beginning sending at 4 3 8 5 5 5 1 4 9
    Met a fish fellah from the Seil-U-rahn Rink. Claims he kin swim through the seas to y'alls stations.
    He looks mean, didn't know if I should trust him, or eat him.
    Figured I'd check to see if he was onna up-n-up. But he shore looks tasty.

Het Station
    Mem - Ghar station Het in Taik Ocean automated sending beacon at 3 8 2 3 4 2 8 3
    *static*
    Rosh - Ghar station Het in Taik Ocean automated sending beacon at 3 8 2 3 4 2 8 3
    *static*

He Station
    Mem - Ghar station He in Noota ice field automated sending beacon at 1 3 9 4 3 2 4 8
    *static*
    Rosh - Ghar station He in Noota ice field automated sending beacon at 1 3 9 4 3 2 4 8
    *static*
    Tau - Ghar station He in Noota ice field automated sending beacon at 2 9 1 9 7 8 5 6 7
    *static*

Kaf Station
    Mem - Ghar station Kaf in the Nama islands resuming transmission in progress at 8 3 2 1 9 3 2 2
    *sonuds of the ocean and birds*
    Rosh - Ghar station Kar in Nama islands resuming transmission in progress at 8 3 2 1 9 3 2 2
    *sounds of ocean and birds*
    Tau - Ghar station Kar in Nama islands resuming transmission in progress at 8 1 3 3 2 8 1 0 2
    *sounds of ocean and birds*

Lamda Station
    Mem - Ghar station Lamda in Lys Ocean resuming transmission in progress at 8 1 3 2 3 8 3 3
    ... Please no more. Please no more! By the sun we can't endure any more. Stop. Please I beg you stop.
    Rosh - Ghar station Lamda in Lys Ocean resuming transmission in progress at 8 1 3 2 3 8 3 3
    ... I don't know... I don't know what you want... why are you... I can't take it...
    Tau - Ghar station Lamda in Lys Ocean resuming transmission in progress at 4 4 1 6 8 8 1 1 9
    *sounds of chewing*

Mem Station
    Mem - Ghar Station Mem beginning sending at 1 4 2 8 2 9 9 4
    We have regained contact with Telara! High evolutionary mutations known as "the Ascended".
    They have joined our fight against the Bloodfire Troops. Hoping to trun the tide of Battle.
    Ascended displays impressive physical and magical enhancements.
    Will send scan results.
    Rosh - Ghar Station Mem beginning sending at 1 4 2 8 2 9 9 4
    We have made contact with Telara! I repeat we have made contact with Telara!
    The Infinity Gate is a two way portal! We can maintain stable contact with home!
    The bad news is that Eth no longer exists. The Convocation went wrong, and wiped out the 13 cities.
    We are trying to digest all that has happened, but we are cautiously optimistic!
    Tau - Ghar Station Mem beginning sending at 1 4 2 8 2 9 9 4
    Initial experiments ont he flamescaped terrain show a planar instability of 7 2 9.
    Whatever these Occulons are they did something nasty to this place. It may never recover.
    We are working with the Atrigarians on extending the aquifers in the Well. we can at least save them.

Num Station
    Mem - Ghar station Num reporting from Leviathan at 3 8 4 3 2 8 3 2
    We pushed them hookworms back to the aeortic valve 359. That'll hold the parasites for a bit.
    Corporal Bundar has improved the metallic extraction from the Leviathan's bones by 0.4%.
    We should be able to get some wire replacements from the desalinization unit.
    Mapped out another 54 miles of arterial pathways. These taste more savory.
    Rosh - Ghar station Num reporting in from Leviathan at 3 8 4 3 2 8 3 2
    Hookworm army pushed back into 76th respiratory system. Mined the arterial connectors.
    We've detonated two more packs of Hexaplanethane dye in the system to map the pathways.
    Down to our last three creates.
    Discovered a vestigial mass. Looks edible. Doc's trying to sever it without causing another antibody bloom.
    Mem - Ghar station Num reporting from Leviathan at 5 0 8 4 8 4 0 4 1
    Had an encounter with a bacterial swarm based around an unusually thick organ wall.
    Bravo company spent the better part of a week hacking their way through it.
    Got the surprise of a lifetime when it sprung a leak, an AIR leak. Looks like we found a blow-hole, or an air bladder.
    We're sending an expeditionary force to investigate. Oxygen reserves are full for once.

Pey Station
    Mem - Ghar station Pey in permanent fixture above the Great Vortex in the Boldis Ocean at 3 1 2 8 3 8 2 8
    Automated data broadcast of environmental sensors.
    Wind: 54
    Current: 61 Counter clockwise
    Temperature: 276.5953
    Air Pressure: 54.738
    Humidity: 74
    Ley Line Deviance: 0.002375
    Tidal Capacitor: 0.472
    Warning: For your own safety, do not attempt to contact station Pey.
    Rosh - Ghar station Pey in permanent fixture above the Great Vortex in the Boldis Ocean at 3 1 3 5 2 6 9 0
    Wind: 0
    Current: 0
    Temperature: 146.5782 Falling
    Air Pressure: 0.738
    Humidity: 0
    Ley Line Deviance: 14.63931
    Tidal Capacitor: 15.472
    Warning: For your own safety, do not attempt to contact station Pey.
    Tau - Ghar station Pey in permanent fixture above the Great Vortex in the Boldis Ocean at 3 7 4 7 4 8 2 3 3
    Wind: 120
    Current: 89
    Temperature: 212.2312 Rising
    Air Pressure: 72.738
    Humidity: 45.3
    Ley Line Deviance: 123.23432
    Tidal Capacitor: 76.2343
    Alert: Station Pey is now safe to contact.

Prime Station
    Mem - Ghar station prime in Myrkur Depths at 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
    Greetings comrades! This is the Commissar of Eth colony Ghar broadcasting to you with important news.
    Ghar station prime has reduced the corrosion on port hatch by 5%.
    This means that coolant leakage will soon be thing of the past and we will soon start our ascent.
    I know many of you have been worried by monstrous fish attacks, I'm looking at you Shin.
    But Ghar station Prime is now expert at fighting Akvan reality smashers so will be good to help you fight electric eel, or whatever, after we start ascent.
    So keep filling scientific data when possible and we'll be there to collect you as soon as we can.
    Rosh - Ghar station prime in Myrkur Depths at 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2
    Comrades this is the Commisar of Eth Colony Ghar with very urgent warning.
    The Ascended are not to be trusted. Repease; Ascended are not to be trusted.
    They are here to bring ruin upon colony, home-world Telara, and entire cosmos.
    They are very bad people. Do not try to fight, or you will be destroyed.
    Best strategy is to hide. If possible on another layer of ocean.
    If not possible, go native! Live like a skelf. Better than being torn apart by Ascended.
    Rosh - Ghar station prime in Myrkur Depths at 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3
    Comrads this is the Commisar of Eth Colony Ghar with big announcement.
    We are fully operational.
    Now sending probes to all Ghar stations to prepare for reunification.
    Will contact you soon. Hopefully before the Ascended discover you.
    Mem, Rosh, Tau; much apologies. We cannot risk contact.

Qof Station
    Mem - Ghar station Qof initiating sending from the Berdicus Delta at 2 8 1 1 1 9 6 5
    Yo ho! Hello to all existing stations, a bit tip of the hat to the Commisar, and all ships at sea.
    I'd like to announce that we have completed yet another ten year study on the mating habits of planar salmon.
    That makes 13 if anyone is counting. And we're having a feast to celebrate.
    Can you guess what we're eating? WRONG! It's crawfish gumbo!
    I'll send out the specifics for your perusal, but the short of it is they still swim upstream, mate, lay eggs, and then get eaten by lazy skelf.
    We look forward to doing another study next generation.
    Rosh - Ghar station Qof initiating sending from the Berdicus Delta at 2 8 1 1 1 9 6 5
    Yo ho me hardies! Happy flood day to the lot of you!
    May your stein never run dry! Unless it happens to be filled with sedge grass shnapps.
    Oh we know Flood Day isn't celebrated at any of the other stations!
    Here at Qof it's an excuse for good drink, good friends, and a break from fishing.
    So raise a mug and drink to your home and all your posessions submerging in a brackish river water and becoming moldy!
    We'll report again during the great drying out.
    Tau - Ghar station Qof initiating sending from the Berdicus Delta at 8 7 7 5 4 7 5 7 5
    Yo ho lubbers! If any of you are still out there. For there is no land to be had here.
    The water keeps on rising. At first we thought it was just flood day!
    Then the day kept going, for a month. Soundings are at 40 fathoms and rising.
    We're trying to keep a cheerful face on it. Station Mem, looks like we found your missing ocean!

Rosh Station
    Mem - Ghar station Rosh beginning sending at 9 2 8 3 4 5 1 1
    Riods in Drauheim getting worse. Nightmares growing in strength. Kondraum still missing. We've barricaded the station with other expats and distributed Chlorazepaim shots.
    Situation dire.
    Rosh - Ghar station Rosh beginning sending at 9 2 8 3 4 5 1 1
    Telaran Ascended have reached us! Margle Palace has launched a counter offensive against Arak's Tribulation.
    The mares have ressurected the Blood Storm!
    Sation Mem please resent Ascended power levels. We want to crunch the numbers again.
    Tau - Ghar station Rosh beginning sending at 4 4 2 3 3 9 0 4 4
    Tribulation has been beaten back, though pockets of resistance exist throughout the city.
    The Margle Palace regent, a liver, has begun to restore order.
    If you are sleeping more soundly these days this is why. We are assisting the palace to restore Draumheim to it's normal levels of strangeness.

Sade Station
    Mem - This is Ghar station Sade. Can you hear me? I have to be quick.
    I've given them the slip, but they know this location.
    I don't have long.
    Have you found the Kamoho seas yet? Are you coming to rescue us?
    What was that? They're here... Help.
    Rosh - Ghar station Sade in Lys Ocean resuming transmission in progress at 6 3 9 1 1 7 5 5
    Land meat. Land meat. Come out of hiding.
    It's time, land meat. Time to frenzy.
    Come now, land meat. I can smell your blood.

Semka Station
    Mem - Ghar station Semka initiating sending from the Sea of Ahti at 6 7 3 2 1 8 1 9
    Sonar still reports negative for landmass detection.
    Photomultiplier reports 0.00054 candles, most likely from residual bioluminescence.
    Pressure is holding stead at 523 atmospheres.
    Looks like we are still negative for opening a window and having a swim. *chuckles*
    Rosh - Ghar station Semka initiating sending from Sea of Ahti at 6 7 3 2 1 7 2 2
    Sonar is positive for multiple detections.
    Pohotomultiplier is off the chart. Ten thousand candles and rising.
    All tidalmancy pillars activated. Current at 30 knots.
    Pressure is dropping rapidly. 212 atmostpheres and falling.
    We have sealed the station until we can account for the differential. Mayday! Mayday!
    Tau - - Ghar station Semka initiating sending from Sea of Ahti at 3 7 4 7 4 8 2 3 3
    This may well be our final broadcast.
    The station has impacted some kind of object.
    Power is down. Propulsion is offline.
    There is something outside, something on the object. It is taking us apart.
    I'm not sure how long the network will remain functional, I'll try to send what data we... *static*

Shin Station
    Mem - Ghar station Shin in the Sea of Fangs automated sending beacon at 2 2 7 5 3 3 6 4
    *static*
    Rosh - Ghar station Shin in the Sea of Fangs automated sending beacon at 2 2 7 5 3 3 6 4
    *static*
    Tau - Ghar station Shin in the Sea of Fangs automated sending beacon at 4 3 5 9 9 9 5 1 9
    *static*

Tau Station
    Mem - Ghar station Tau beginning sending at 9 1 2 2 2 3 2 2
    Archaeological expedition has returned today from the big dig.
    Two artifacts of the first civilization of Akvan horrors recovered.
    We now question our place in the cosmos.
    What chance does humanity have compared to creatures such as these?
    Are we to be parasites upon their giant forms?
    OR are we to be their murderers, destroying ancient evil to replace it with our own?
    WE are filled with existential doubt.
    Rosh - Ghar station Tau beginning sending at 9 1 2 2 2 3 2 2
    With news of contact from Telara, work on the excavation site has continnued in earnest.
    The station has been infected by a disease called hope.
    But I find that I am immune.
    Is the defining feature of mortality to trust the unknown over ourselves?
    Or is the leasson of these new visitors the truth of the cosmos?
    Ascend or perish.

Wau Station
    Mem - Ghar station Wau in Paric Ocean automated sending beacon at 7 4 5 3 2 6 2 3
    *static*
    Rosh - Ghar station Wau in Paric Ocean automated sending beacon at 7 4 5 3 2 6 2 3
    *static*
    Tau - Ghar station Wau in Paric Ocean automated sending beacon at 3 1 6 4 4 9 0 5 3
    *static*

Yod Station
    Mem - Ghar station Yod in the Njor Sea automated sending beacon at 8 2 3 3 4 4 5 2
    *static*
    *spooky laughter*
    Rosh - Ghar station Yod in Njor Sea automated sending beacon at 8 2 3 3 4 4 5 2
    *static*
    You will never go home. *laughter*
    Tau - Ghar station Yod in Njor Sea automated sending beacon at 3 3 2 1 1 1 5 7
    Hello? Is this thing on? This is station Yod. We made it back! The wendigos have fled.
    The moon is no longer blood red, and our fears stay in our own dreams.
    Did one of you do this? Did you make a change to the world? If so, you have our thanks.

Unknown Station
    Mem - Yog nosh blat seeyat ploy nah flay Ghar station Tet pooma Asheran.
    Fro don ya nee flee stenya lob fle na ya don.
    Oooban flee dee ni don ya woo.
    Gloob sah nee eebya.
    Rosh - Floo yog nat flay unt froo glon dey yob genya Ascended?
    Neh blah floo nah ya don mee euke teh nat.
    Bloo gloob teh teh ookneh frent meyot.
    Trooben Telara.
    Tau - Gob plag neh don wet Akvan?
    Bik un feh no bibbo nopt fug laad.
    Yoop gee pift dre um choo nek nek fleg.
    There are 7 more sources of lore/universe building that I'm aware of in the game.
    • Main storyline
    • Dungeons/Raids
    • Books
    • Revelations of Ananke
    • More Arethea songs
    • Holo-Recordings from Cosmopolitan Mann
    • Aegmir stories

To my knowledge I have all of it, but I could be missing stuff. I'll post it all eventually save the main storyline/dungeon/raid stuff because that'll be WAY too much, and I also haven't done the dungeons either.
    They are also far easier to experience for players than spending hours waiting for the invisible NPCs or items to say everything.

The Eth Broadcasts, Revelations of Ananke and Aegmir stories are the most interesting of the side lore stuff.
    Last edited by hardy83; 11-24-2014 at 03:05 PM.

Very nice compilation Hardy! Greatly appreciated!

I've always wondered whether those broadcast numbers, and Mann's broadcast log numbers were actually some kind of map location. Maybe have to reverse the numbers, ignore a number/etc. Was hoping that going to those locations would eventually lead to a hidden minion card - wishful thinking though. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Very nice compilation Hardy! Greatly appreciated!

I've always wondered whether those broadcast numbers, and Mann's broadcast log numbers were actually some kind of map location. Maybe have to reverse the numbers, ignore a number/etc. Was hoping that going to those locations would eventually lead to a hidden minion card - wishful thinking though. :P
    They might.
    I personally think they are just random numbers cobbled together to imply something, but they could mean something. Considering station Prim is just a bunch of zeros with a single digit to me either imply these are station numbers, or just pulled out of someones butt. lol
    Captain Cursor or another dev could tell us or not.

Ascendant

Well I guess its safe to say we know where we'll end up running into crucia again.

Quote Originally Posted by Caldern View Post
    Well I guess its safe to say we know where we'll end up running into crucia again.
    You're gonna have to enlighten me. I didn't see any hints of Crucia in any of those broadcasts, but I can be oblivious so... :P

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by hardy83 View Post
    You're gonna have to enlighten me. I didn't see any hints of Crucia in any of those broadcasts, but I can be oblivious so... :P
    Myrkurs depths is the supposed fourth zone, and prime is there. And soon after or during, the story events of station Rosh/extinctions, broadcasts not to trust the ascended, and by the end is attempting to bring all the ghar together.

Plus the message sounds extremely similar to pelladane broadcasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Caldern View Post
    Myrkurs depths is the supposed fourth zone, and prime is there. And soon after or during, the story events of station Rosh/extinctions, broadcasts not to trust the ascended, and by the end is attempting to bring all the ghar together.

Plus the message sounds extremely similar to pelladane broadcasts.
    Oh. lol Maybe. I thought maybe the head of that station was in with the Akvan, since there's apparently a big one there, but yeah it could be Crucia.
    I suppose it could also be like with Cosmopolitan Mann where he sides with Aia, though she's with the Akvan too....Or something, I dunno I haven't done the dungeons or raids. lol

Oh I also forget an eighth source for lore. Those Farseer dragons that are hidden all over the place that look like Tasuil.

Ugh, I haven't done that yet...And I still need to do the dungeons. UG! lol

They are some sort of scientific observation outposts? I can relate to building and operating such measurement devices in Kerbal Space Program of all things?

Excellent, I shall incorporate that in my ridiculous sheep-themed fanfic..
    Aishlaya@Faeblight - Ph.D. Explosive Sheep Husbandry

Sick of elitism and guild drama?
    Join "Born on the Vaiyuu"
    All-purpose social guild for all levels (PvP/PvE/Raiding/RP/Bacon Explosions)

Quote Originally Posted by Les Toreadors View Post
    They are some sort of scientific observation outposts? I can relate to building and operating such measurement devices in Kerbal Space Program of all things?

Excellent, I shall incorporate that in my ridiculous sheep-themed fanfic..
    They were apparently Eth groups sent out to the planes before the Convocation destroy Eth society. They got cut off. (The Eth had the ability to travel the planes apparently)

Don't know if it's just the plane of water, though I highly doubt it as it gives Trion an excuse to have human "bases" in future expansions. :P

These are awesome... I'd love to see something like this for the Revelations of Ananke.

I'm currently working on getting all the Farseer's comments, but it's taking a while...

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Since it won't let me edit my post the following morning...

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ane-water.html

Feel free to add this to your collection - I'm working on the Draumheim and Tarken Glacier ones.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!

I'll post the Aegmir stories soon hopefully, but the guy never shuts up. There's always new stuff he's saying lol.

His lines are probably the most lore important in terms of the gods and their nature, though they still don't seem to explain much. Just a tiny fraction.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAARGH!

lol

Now I found two more invisible NPCs that spout different stuff now too.... This is going to take forever. lol

Wish I could just data mine the text or something....

I'll post the Aegmir stories soon hopefully, but the guy never shuts up. There's always new stuff he's saying lol.

His lines are probably the most lore important in terms of the gods and their nature, though they still don't seem to explain much. Just a tiny fraction.
    UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAARGH!

lol

Now I found two more invisible NPCs that spout different stuff now too.... This is going to take forever. lol

Wish I could just data mine the text or something....
    Gimme locations for them... when I'm sitting doing my I-just-feel-like-chatting-and-crafting bouts, I'll see if I can get a few of them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast