+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does This Make Sense?

Default Does This Make Sense?

So I have an Angel Warrior Tank (Paladin, Champion and Warlord) and a Demon/Death Creature Warrior Tank (Reaver, Champion and Warlord.) As I have said before, I choose Souls based on what seems to be more appropriate for the Main Soul (I.E, Sentinel and Purifier seem very closely related, purifying seems like an angelic thing to do.) The thing is, Reaver may be turning into a DPS Soul soon (is it?) And I might have to choose another Soul, but I want the number of Healer and Tank characters even, and the only other choice is Void Knight, but I'm not sure that's really a Death-y Soul Lore Wise?
    Since life is merely a conversation, pay attention the words and the lyrics that they be sayin'...
    - Angel Haze

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMusic View Post
    So I have an Angel Warrior Tank (Paladin, Champion and Warlord) and a Demon/Death Creature Warrior Tank (Reaver, Champion and Warlord.) As I have said before, I choose Souls based on what seems to be more appropriate for the Main Soul (I.E, Sentinel and Purifier seem very closely related, purifying seems like an angelic thing to do.) The thing is, Reaver may be turning into a DPS Soul soon (is it?) And I might have to choose another Soul, but I want the number of Healer and Tank characters even, and the only other choice is Void Knight, but I'm not sure that's really a Death-y Soul Lore Wise?
    It is not. It is Air based.

+ Reply to Thread