Closed Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By IonCannon
  • 1 Post By Jonus

Thread: A Fintastic Expanshun. Full of jawsome loar!

Default A Fintastic Expanshun. Full of jawsome loar!

As u guis kno Nitemare Tide is on its wai an that meens more loar. Aftur I sew sum reecent comsept art I am convinsed of sumthing. This is vary controvesial so I will peersent my case first. Than let u decside for urselfs.

Evidunce $1
    Evidence #3
    Evidenc #3
    Evidence $4

Now u may not kno this if u listn to the lame streem media. But in tHe mid 90s 2 colleg proffurs Dr. Robert Bolton an hiss partner Dr. Luther Paradigm develuped a mashine knoan as the jean-splycer. Tha mashine coud due many tings ultering the jenetic makup of any orgasum wit DNA. Dr. Paradigm betrade the teem and while tsting the machine mades Dr Bolton into a munster. Dr. Paradigm wantd to use it for nefarius purposes and get rid of any computition while he can. So he invites Dr. Boltons 4 tteenage chldrun to the lab as if consurned about there dad. Thar he uses the mashine on them aswell transfering peaces of shark DNA into the teens. Apperently he thought it was a good idea. These new shark peeps beat the tar out of Dr. Paradigm and put parananana DNA up his butt making him a fish munster tooo. They then make a crime fiteing task force to due away wit evil on the mean streets. The last anyone heard from them is 1995.

The imges abov are cleerly show that the game is drawin heevily from the mythos of the evants I mentoned above. That leeds me to think we are gettin an espansion that will prove the Rift universe is somehow connected to the lost Fission City. This wood mean that the mighty crime fiters themselfs the STREET SHARKS are the bassis fro this ecspansion and will be the mane prototagonists.

So is it confurmed or dubble confrms.

Ether way I think this is a fintastic choice and the Expantion will be jawsome. I cant wate to play Street Sharks: Nitemair Tide

Edit: spulling
    Last edited by IonCannon; 07-14-2014 at 08:54 PM.

IonCannon@Deepwood
    3/3 IG & 5/5 PBB

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

I'll get back to you soon as Mr Scot fixes mine

http://i.imgur.com/7PuwnE4.jpg

For a second there I thought I got sent to a german forum until I realised I could read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    For a second there I thought I got sent to a german forum until I realised I could read it.
    So schlimm schreiben wir ja nun auch nicht. ;P

But yeah... is there maybe a tl;dr version? I'm not sure if I can follow... o_

Quote Originally Posted by Wryn View Post
    So schlimm schreiben wir ja nun auch nicht. ;P

But yeah... is there maybe a tl;dr version? I'm not sure if I can follow... o_
    This is an expansion that you can really sink your teeth into.

Ion, damnit, this is what you do with your spare time now? Get into the game and play!
    Mirandiral@Greybriar
    Archon by trade. Live archon, learn archon, love archon!
    RoF 4/4, MS 4/5

Closed Thread