+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Face Markings - What do they represent?

Soulwalker

Default Answers, maybe?

In the Runic Athenaeum questline, one of the very first quests has you looking through various books in the Library of the Runemasters. One of those books touches on this exact subject.

It says that the marks are called Morana Marks, and the person with the marks, referred to as a Morananans, have some type of great destiny ahead of them, be it for good or bad.

I apologize if this sounds incomplete, but it's been a while since I've done that quest line, and my memory tends to be fuzzy at the best of times...

Rift Disciple

Greatest necro ever.

Rift Disciple

I do not have the exact lore stream or timestamp, but this has been asked on live stream to Captain Cursor, the lore lead. He basically said that yes, they are of significance but what exactly they mean is up to each individual person.

In general, CC tries to be open ended with questions like this because he doesn't want to (paraphrase quoting here) 'ruin anyone's head canon.' He wants to have this backbone for these things, but not break anyone's already self-established backstories. He wants people to still be free to explore and roleplay and make up their own character's stories and details and not step on anyone's toes regarding it.

Edit: Dammit. Didn't know this was a necro'd thread, sorry!
    Last edited by Mizuki Ayu; 04-10-2018 at 07:30 AM.

Soulwalker

Default I'm confused...

What the heck do you guys mean by necro'd thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Bondubras View Post
    What the heck do you guys mean by necro'd thread?
    Before your first post, the last post in this thread was over 7 years ago. The thread was dead. You revived it.

Also, considering that this thread died before the game went live, you may have actually set some kind of record.

Quote Originally Posted by corwiniii View Post
    Greatest necro ever.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2