+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Unstable Books (uploaded texts)

Default spoilers

Was looking around for some spoilers (hehehe) on how to finish up some of the books (reading them) and couldn't find anything anywhere.. Thanks Accol on History of Sun - geez was standing up by that axis thing in Tudio Retreat for 4 hours ROFL.

If anyone wants to share any of them, post away, if not.. it is fun trying to figure them out too

Oh yea, COME BACK TO US ZERAXIS
    OneButton (RIP Super)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!

Ressing a dead thread... but does anyone have a spoiler on how to read Unstable: History of the Sun Temple yet? I have tried and tried and failed every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Karsplat View Post
    Ressing a dead thread... but does anyone have a spoiler on how to read Unstable: History of the Sun Temple yet? I have tried and tried and failed every time.
    Spoiler!

Also it`s not ressing...it`s sticky now for the time being

Awesome, thanks for the info. Never would've thought of that one...

General of Telara

I got a few tells this past month from people looking for answers on how to read the books. So I wanted to log on to update this post, I can't believe its been a year! We need new unstable artifacts soon!

Academy Handbook- The instance activator can be found at 4535,8096 in Kingsward.

Harrow Tome- Target the rare mob Lothuu the Sad. Spawns around 5770,4542 in Stonefield.

Fen Gorge Geology Volume II- Go inside the Fen Gorge Bunker to 8640,9643 in Eastern Holdings. Click on Diago Arkella's Cocoon to enter the dream. There are 3 different cocoons in this room and I think you need this particular one. While in the dream go to 8745,9455 inside the bunker. Use /sit at the dream desk then read the book.

History of the Sun Temple- Read at any rift tear.

Rules of the Icewatch- Read inside the Whitefall Steppes warfront. Read it fast and don't afk from your team!

Sagespire Spells Volume II- Target Initiate Copperpot at the top of the Sagespire in Scarwood Reach 2613,3545

Senviva Family History- The Library is inside the Senviva Estate in Morban. Go up the ramp to the 2nd floor, the library is the first door straight ahead when you get to the 2nd floor at 13110,6427. You will need to wait for 12am game time to read the book. Use /time or click the clock in the libary to see the current game time- game time moves at 3x.

Spooky Book- Read it inside the Temple of Thontic, Ardent Domain 4550,10109

Underworld Communications- The place is at the cairn in Droughtlands 9173,6928. You need to wait for about 4pm game time to read it. Use /time to see the game time- game time moves at 3x

Telaran

Default avid reader achiev meaningless

the idea of avid reader was to spend time to solve the riddles--not just run/do the solutions in 10 mins

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Batsy View Post
    the idea of avid reader was to spend time to solve the riddles--not just run/do the solutions in 10 mins
    Yeah, because collecting the necessary unstable sets to even get the book only takes 10 min as well, right? Thanks for posting though, move along.

@Accol - thanks for the tips!

Telaran

Smile Accol cant fig out Fen Gorge

Re: Fen Gorge Geology Volume II

I cant click on the cocoon, what did i miss? Please help and omg thank you for this post, i have been racking my brain for months, it started to get so frustrating i was losing interest.
    Rahls

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Rahlshara View Post
    Re: Fen Gorge Geology Volume II

I cant click on the cocoon, what did i miss? Please help and omg thank you for this post, i have been racking my brain for months, it started to get so frustrating i was losing interest.
    Rahls
    Have you done the quest line in that area? Make sure you have done the story quest from the npc Nuetta 8687,9531- you will probably need to be level 52 or more to see the quest. You could find someone to summon/banner you into the cocoon area too.

Click on any cocoon in the area- my loc numbers might be bad too.
    Last edited by Accol; 04-01-2015 at 09:58 AM.

Telaran

Cool Response

Nope you were right on the money with ALL the information, one thing i did notice is the one in Droughtlands with the cairn and 4pm, you dont have to wait til a certain time, it was lik 12am game time and let me do it at that time AND when in Stonefield I couldnt find Lothuu the Sad, but targeted XOXTILLUS and it let me read the book, in the same coords in Stonefeild and YES in Eastern Holdings, I had to do that quest line from the NPC down in the bunker or cocoon cave which ever you want to call it, smile. I want to thank you omg with all my heart for posting this information, I have sat on these books for more than 6months not being able to fig out how to read them, at first figuring it out was fun, it became frustrating real fast and I couldnt find ANYTHING online ANYWHERE regarding these spoilers. THANK YOU, YOU ROCK ACCOL. smile.

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide these for us! An awesome chunk of lore!

My Telaran Lore and History Blog, with a side of RP storytelling!=http://ascendedtales.blogspot.ca/201...beginning.html

General of Telara

I dont get it, i got the harrow tome, you are saying im suppose to do something special in stonefiel instead of collecting it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5