+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Metricos

Thread: Quest text dump?

Telaran

Default Quest text dump?

Is there anywhere with a dump of quest text for each quest line?

I like following the quests, but sometimes I click too quickly and miss the text when I hand it in, or I skip reading the text associated with the quest for whatever reason and regret it later.

When this happens, I lose track of some of the story's details and begin to lose interest in the quest. If I could read what I missed I would become interested again.

That would require datamining, if getting all quest text is possible.

I have no idea how to data mine the game nor do I know if it's even possible to grab all the quest text.
    That would be pretty nice though if someone could. Then organize it by zone and order of when you get it.

Telaran

I'm sort of surprised that it isn't saved in game (in some sort of completed quest log).

Do you have anywhere you recommend to read a summary of the plotlines for each area? Or is most of what you can read about the lore more general/historical?

Quote Originally Posted by Imber View Post
    I'm sort of surprised that it isn't saved in game (in some sort of completed quest log).

Do you have anywhere you recommend to read a summary of the plotlines for each area? Or is most of what you can read about the lore more general/historical?
    As lame an answer as this may be, I feel like one of the community-driven wikis is your best bet for zone plotlines. It won't be terribly in-depth, but it should give you a general rundown of who's participating in each zone's shenanigans and why.
    Metricos - Cleric - Faeblight
    Katica - Mage - Faeblight (Used my 60 boost and have no idea what I'm doing. D: Send help!)

+ Reply to Thread