+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Waseem2k
  • 1 Post By Zelurk

Thread: just saw new Attunement were getting

Default just saw new Attunement were getting

we have a dragon why isn't called Telara if were on a plane which i believe and its called by us "Telara" and we have a dragon ? if thats not the case when will we see our plane . i do like having a combo all others is nice trick but still

ya i know im not a lore freak but still i did the quest line

I can't understand one word you are saying.
    Rompalstomp - Raid Lead / Warrior Lead "Nefarious"

That doesn't sound like Google Translate to me so what the hell are you smoking?

Telaran

I'm not positive, but I think the question is: "If Telara is a plane shouldn't it have a dragon associated with it the same way that the other planes do? Who is our dragon/when will we see it?"

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't get that right since my attempt doesn't relate to planar attunement. This sounds like it's talking about a planar attunement extension that includes a "Telara" themed plane?
    Last edited by Imber; 10-31-2013 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by froobers View Post
    we have a dragon why isn't called Telara if were on a plane which i believe and its called by us "Telara" and we have a dragon ? if thats not the case when will we see our plane . i do like having a combo all others is nice trick but still

Not sure what any of this has to do with the new "attunements" we're getting, which I'm assuming you're talking about the three new PA sections on the PTS called attunement of Nature, Cinder, Storm.

As for Telara (the planet we're on) being a plane. It is not. It's just a planet that apparently sits in the nexus (in the middle of) all the planes.
    What EXACTLY the planes are hasn't really been fully explained. They could be alternate dimensions, some non-physical portion of space, a physical portion of space. The universe in Rift may not work the same way our universe works.
    Also we do not have a dragon. If you're referring to Tasuil, the dragon in Hailol, he is not our dragon. He is in fact the dragon of life.
    The Dendrome quests revealed that dragons aren't born inherently evil, and we got this one from an egg to which several people from both factions agreed to raise it.

Telara is a planet, not on a plane.
    Tasuil is the dragon of life, just a good guy.

I hope this answers your questions. It's hard to understand what you were asking.

Quote Originally Posted by froobers View Post

Because florb the morgenstern jimmies the diametric Bornean thrangenstorm!

The old attunements were of PLANES, the new ones are of NEXUSes. The Nexus are, to the best of my understanding, overlaps of the planes, which result in more complicated theories then the comparatively simpler elemental planes. An example: The planes of life and death intersect through the phenomena known as the soulstream. Eventually, Ascended might be able to attune to this through a nexus of souls, which would require experience in life and death to access. Telara itself is more then just a planet, it is a nexus of earth, air, fire, water, life and death. By attuning to the nexus, the ascended become more then manifestations of the planes, but of the phenomena the planes create. Ascended at the true peak of their power are Telaran in the purest sense possible, similar to the spirits of Ember Isle.

Thats my 0.02$, make of it what you wish.
    Zenahk@Laethys

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

I did take a few screenshots from the PTS, not sure is it Lore related or a teaser of what's to come in the Plane of Water, see these two examples.

Champion of Telara TheDoomgiver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ardor View Post
    Because florb the morgenstern jimmies the diametric Bornean thrangenstorm!
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

+ Reply to Thread