+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Jonus

Thread: 2 new raid dungeons

  1. #1
    Rift Master Luteuel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    595

    Default 2 new raid dungeons

    Lore wise my predictions are:

    Finish Crucia off
    Beastlords no longer being contorlled by Salvarola and rise up
    Architect themed
    Shapers themed since reggie is gone.

    thats all i could think of off the top of my head.
    Rogue - <Ascendance>"
    Luteuel@Greybriar, formely Luteuel@Deepwood

  2. #2
    Ascendant hardy83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,643

    Default

    i imagine the final raid to fully kill Crucia will be later. Like 2.6-2.8. Unless they want to start pushing us going to the planes sooner, they aren't going to kill her when there's still a ton of content patches left I don't think.

  3. #3
    Rift Master Luteuel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    595

    Default

    if it was done progression wise the, Architect 1st to get the final stuff for the infinity gate and the 2nd one would be crucia trying to stop us one final time before entering the planes.
    Rogue - <Ascendance>"
    Luteuel@Greybriar, formely Luteuel@Deepwood

  4. #4
    Ascendant Maeloda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    7,617

    Default

    I somehow don't think that Crucia will be ended with this tier. Might be wrong though.

    If we go to Plane of Water/under Telara's oceans later on, I can see Water/Air raids.

    So for this tier, I see more Life and Earth, with Air involved.

    I think we'll stay away from Death for a while until it comes back in full glory.

  5. #5
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Jonus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,696

    Default

    My hope is that Crucia will try to escape into another being's body again, only to end up in the form of a frog or something. Would be hilarious. We could click on a cage with a frog in it in the future and it'll spout all this nonsense about being a powerful being.

  6. #6
    Rift Master IonCannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    688

    Default

    I am going to say Artifact themed (sure thing) and either life themed or actually finishing off Crucia. Although I was thinking they would save crucia getting killed till Tier 3. I am interested in seeing what they choose to do rather then 1 huge Artifact themed one which is what I prefer.

    IonCannon@Deepwood
    2 sugoi 4 u

  7. #7
    Ascendant Fragasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    3,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    My hope is that Crucia will try to escape into another being's body again, only to end up in the form of a frog or something. Would be hilarious. We could click on a cage with a frog in it in the future and it'll spout all this nonsense about being a powerful being.
    Lol we just step on her
    Quote Originally Posted by IonCannon View Post
    I am going to say Artifact themed (sure thing) and either life themed or actually finishing off Crucia. Although I was thinking they would save crucia getting killed till Tier 3. I am interested in seeing what they choose to do rather then 1 huge Artifact themed one which is what I prefer.
    I assume you meant architect?? At least 1 of the 2 2.4 raids will be architect related, i assume the other will be infinity gate related (the eve of it's opening, kind of like ID was the eve of Maelforge's invasion of Mathosia) or HK's coming of Akylios.
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

    Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

  8. #8
    Rift Master IonCannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fragasm View Post

    I assume you meant architect?? At least 1 of the 2 2.4 raids will be architect related, i assume the other will be infinity gate related (the eve of it's opening, kind of like ID was the eve of Maelforge's invasion of Mathosia) or HK's coming of Akylios.
    yeah dunno why i called them artifacts i meant architects.

    IonCannon@Deepwood
    2 sugoi 4 u

  9. #9
    Rift Chaser nicold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hardy83 View Post
    i imagine the final raid to fully kill Crucia will be later. Like 2.6-2.8. Unless they want to start pushing us going to the planes sooner, they aren't going to kill her when there's still a ton of content patches left I don't think.
    Assuming we don't hit 3.0 after 2.4 or 2.5 lol.
    "I killed and ate a girl in 1990." - Jacob 'Daglar' Daglarson
    "Nicold is the best mage EU" - Arthur "Noge" Nogenstein
    "Nicold is the best warrior NA" - James "RoughRaptors" Franco
    "Nicold carried <Virus> through ID" - Gary "Ogdru" Ogdruington
    "Nicold was my surrogate father." Wayne "Wayyyyyyne" Waynenstein

  10. #10
    Rift Master Luteuel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IonCannon View Post
    yeah dunno why i called them artifacts i meant architects.
    most likely you were dreaming off all the new artifact sets we have to find in the new zone.
    Rogue - <Ascendance>"
    Luteuel@Greybriar, formely Luteuel@Deepwood

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts