+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Storm Breaker Protocol

Default Storm Breaker Protocol

What is this dungeon?

I went and looked around the dungeon, and discovered that it is a portion of Eastern Holdings. Well, how and why? The starting platform is the aquaduct you jump off of from City Center at the beginning of the Eastern Holdings quests. The area under it is a drained version of the lake.

Were are the mutants, and why are there architects? Is this a sliver (like Fall of Lantern Hook)?
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

Definitely not a sliver. and it may look similar to to the aquaduct from city core to eastern holdings but not convinced they are the same. does the quest text say they are?

taken from the rift website

Storm Breaker Protocol

While Salvarola and Liaz add mutants and mechanicals to Crucia’s Legion, the Architects have abducted the rightful rulers of Brevane. Now, the raiders plot to transfer them to the mysterious and hostile reaches of Ashora. The Ascended must use the Storm Breaker Protocol, a key to the Legion’s cipher, to take command of Empyrean machines and give chase across a vast estate, battling the Architects in a preview of a dire showdown to come.
    So my theory is you go through those door in Tempest Bay and walk along the skyways (or aquaduct) to where ever and then suit up and drop down
    Last edited by Luteuel; 05-07-2013 at 06:17 PM.
    Rogue - <Ascendance>"
    Luteuel@Greybriar, formely Luteuel@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Luteuel View Post
    So my theory is you go through those door in Tempest Bay and walk along the skyways (or aquaduct) to where ever and then suit up and drop down
    The portal shouldn't have been in Tempest Bay. It makes no sense. The skyways don't connect to that area of Eastern Holdings at all.

They didn't explain how the water was drained (I think it was explained in one of the streams but I can't quite remember), this is an exact replica of the "Entry Quest" area to Eastern Holdings.

Ascendant

It was in the live stream before sl launch and they were previewing sbp. It is the same area with the lake drained. Why that is I don't know or remenber

+ Reply to Thread