+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So let me get this straight

Default So let me get this straight

O.K, So I have tried really hard to understand the lore of this game but I realised I don't know much. I have been paying special attention to the story of the new Expansion, and I just wanna know I have my facts right.

Crucia is locked in a prison by the Icewatch in the Chancel of Labours in IPP. But the prison is not secure and she can project her mind through it and control people (this is what the Storm Legion are? People being manipulated by her?).
    Chekaroth, one who once worked in the Chancel discovers this and is either being controlled by Crucia or truly worships her (or both). And Crucia uses him to release the air spirit Yor.

Then he hatches a plan to free her from her prison which we can see is successful when we finish the new dungeon "Exodus of the Storm Queen" and the expansion takes it from there?

Am I close to understanding what is going on?
    Last edited by Ronaldspiers; 11-13-2012 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldspiers View Post
    O.K, So I have tried really hard to understand the lore of this game but I realised I don't know much. I have been paying special attention to the story of the new Expansion, and I just wanna know I have my facts right.

Crucia is locked in a prison by the Icewatch in the Chancel of Labours in IPP. But the prison is not secure and she can project her mind through it and control people (this is what the Storm Legion are? People being manipulated by her?).
    Chekaroth, one who once worked in the Chancel discovers this and is either being controlled by Crucia or truly worships her (or both). And Crucia uses him to release the air spirit Yor.

Then he hatches a plan to free her from her prison which we can see is successful when we finish the new dungeon "Exodus of the Storm Queen" and the expansion takes it from there?

Am I close to understanding what is going on?
    Yep...you've pretty much got it

+ Reply to Thread