• 1 Post By DaBigNob
  • 6 Post By Raen Ryong
  • 3 Post By xanduin246
  • 1 Post By Maeloda
  • 1 Post By ilex011
  • 1 Post By GothWulfe

Thread: Storm Legion - The mostly NAKED blue eyed babe

Default Storm Legion - The mostly NAKED blue eyed babe

Ever since Storm Legion was first announced and when Trion first graced us with the many wonderful renderings of the mostly naked blue-eyed hottie on their website and in the Storm Legion promo materials, I just assumed that she was Crucia in human form. She just looks wicked to me. Sexy as all hell, but evil nonetheless. Something about her says "unattainable", "hands off or you will die" to me.

So, I was a little surprised to see that this blue-eyed naked beauty is actually a "good guy"... ie the queen of Brevane or somesuch. What is her name, Queen Miela?

Anyway, now that she's made her appearance, I'm now led to speculate her true nature and intent. I STILL think that this is Crucia, and that there will be some big plot twist or event to come, some time in the future.

Just speculating.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by DaBigNob View Post
    Ever since Storm Legion was first announced and when Trion first graced us with the many wonderful renderings of the mostly naked blue-eyed hottie on their website and in the Storm Legion promo materials, I just assumed that she was Crucia in human form. She just looks wicked to me. Sexy as all hell, but evil nonetheless. Something about her says "unattainable", "hands off or you will die" to me.

So, I was a little surprised to see that this blue-eyed naked beauty is actually a "good guy"... ie the queen of Brevane or somesuch. What is her name, Queen Miela?

Anyway, now that she's made her appearance, I'm now led to speculate her true nature and intent. I STILL think that this is Crucia, and that there will be some big plot twist or event to come, some time in the future.

Just speculating.
    I thought it was interesting that the devs never tried to correct us on this point. But yea near as I can tell, its the Brevanian Queen.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

Looks more like a clever ploy to unleash the real Crucia with her stunt double... err twin sister.
    Currently playing Beermaid lvl 65 War

Aw don't tell me that, I liked thinking she was bad

The truth hurts!!
    Rehashed, reskinned content =/= Exciting new content
    Retired from Rift thanks to Square E getting their stuff together

Ascendant

Queen Miela doesn't have glowing blue eyes. However, she is wearing almost the same clothes... except that she is somewhat more covered. I'm guessing there is going to be a corruption/possession type thing which renders her as Crucia's avatar.

... and makes her tear off most of her clothing.
    Raenryong@Deepwood R69 ~ Amathys@Zaviel (Rogue)
    Serefina@Deepwood R66 ~ Solserefina@Zaviel (Warrior)
    Seraena@Deepwood R80 ~ Seraena@Zaviel R70 (Cleric)
    Avalonia@Deepwood R66 ~ Avalonia@Zaviel (Mage)
    <Dauntless> ~ <Excellence>

Quote Originally Posted by Raen Ryong View Post
    What kind of a game is thise?? HMMM?
    Rehashed, reskinned content =/= Exciting new content
    Retired from Rift thanks to Square E getting their stuff together

I have seen dialogue in beta that gives me insight to this.

Now that the NDA is gone, I can safely say tha

Quote Originally Posted by Delmlord View Post
    What kind of a game is thise?? HMMM?
    The best type of game.

Quote Originally Posted by Raen Ryong View Post
    Queen Miela doesn't have glowing blue eyes. However, she is wearing almost the same clothes... except that she is somewhat more covered. I'm guessing there is going to be a corruption/possession type thing which renders her as Crucia's avatar.

Yep pretty much.

Miela is a boring queen anyway.

Like Shyla but with less humorous appearance and voiced lines.

Ascendant

I love that others have come to the same conclusion as I have (without the Beta). Huza for like minds!

I think, in a similar way, though possibly by force, that Aedraxis became the avatar of Regulos, Crucia will somehow take over this queen. And since Crucia is (1) female and (2) cunning about it. She'll remain pretty and go for a mind controle, decieve her subjects rather than an ugly, avatar of direct command.

Miela might be Cruciafied, haha!

But yeah, I'm with you on that. Even though NDA is lifted, don't want to spoil too much!

Even without all that, prudent and skilled attention-payers can tell something's up just with Miela's manner of speech. She speaks in a frightened sotto voce, seemingly wanting nothing or nobody to overhear her or know she is there, all flinchy and perhaps terrified at the whispers and voices in her mind, constantly pervading her thoughts...

...one wonders if just she suffers from such an affliction, or her countrypeople as well? What a terribly frightening world they must come from indeed!

Well, as Her Highness says...."*gasp* *whispers* Nothing lasts forever..."

+ Reply to Thread