+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Current Lore team/Head?

Default Current Lore team/Head?

Hello all, I posted this first in the lore forum but as a few mentioned it would be unlikely to be seen there. My question is simple; how much of the lore team is still around? We know missdoomcookie has left us, and has gone on to work on another project but who else is still with the team? More people follow the lore of the game than Trion might think so could the current lore head at least pop in and say hello? If only so that we may wave to him and give him things?

RIFT Community Ambassador Talila's Avatar

I would very much like to know this as well. Do you think we can lure them out with cookies and hugs?
    Last edited by Sonic Rain Boom; 07-16-2012 at 07:25 AM.
    I went off to FFXIV. Here's my blog.

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Hey guys,

First - we actually saw the lore Q/A thread and thought it could be fun, but our lore guy captaincursor is on vacation right now. Already spoke with him and we'll get back to you once we have a chance to catch up!

He's been hard at work with the designers and artists bringing Brevane & Dusken and the content of Storm Legion to life

Cookies and hugs not required - but I'm sure he wouldn't turn em down, have fun!

We want to see pictures of your staff at the workplace, to see what kind of stuff you put on your desks, hang on the walls etc, maybe a sneak preview of the famous whiteboard????
    There are not Powers above the Earth, on the Earth or beneath the Earth that can separate us from His love.

Thank you Elrar!

RIFT Community Ambassador Maelystra's Avatar

Thumbs up

Would just love to see office photos of you all doing your jobs, arm wrestling over those minor arguments, office water fights, those secret altars to the Blood Storm...you know...all the cool stuff that makes you part of our oddball family!

Quote Originally Posted by Kantazo View Post
    We want to see pictures of your staff at the workplace, to see what kind of stuff you put on your desks, hang on the walls etc, maybe a sneak preview of the famous whiteboard????
    +1 to the White Board of Rift Prophecy!
    Xenohart
    http://www.fractureguild.enjin.com/ | twitch.tv/xenohartgaming
    4/4 TDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 4/5 PB | 2/4 BOB 4/4 minis
    I just make it look easy sometimes. ~Daglar

I'd love to see a few candid office shots, you know the bacon you aren't supposed to eat a the keyboard, the shadetouched critters that aren't supposed to be at work with you but are anyway, the M*A*S*H-esque grape Ne-Hi flavored e-cig I just know I'm not the only one puffing on, that sort of stuff
    Life is what you make it so make it good, even when it isn't.

<---- That guy is making it into the lore right? =^.^=

RIFT Community Ambassador Morvick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xenoheart View Post
    +1 to the White Board of Rift Prophecy!
    My humble suggestion:

Trion needs to permanently name that Whiteboard,
    "THE PROPHECY OF THE VIGIL"

And have a rival board right nearby for the Defiant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    I also made other enhancements to certain aspects of the game for various reasons.

11.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #11

There is a whiteboard full of all the new places we could have gone with the lore. But I wrote it up right before the film crew came in so it's full of things like ponies and evil corgis. Hi! Back from swimming unintentionally with sharks. They've signed me up to do a Q&A soon. But I'll answer the first question right now. Yes I do exist.

Quote Originally Posted by captaincursor View Post

There is a whiteboard full of all the new places we could have gone with the lore. But I wrote it up right before the film crew came in so it's full of things like ponies and evil corgis. Hi! Back from swimming unintentionally with sharks. They've signed me up to do a Q&A soon. But I'll answer the first question right now. Yes I do exist.
    He's alive!
    Capes
    Cloaks

Thoroar - Narcissia - Ricroar - Swimella
    I'm @Icewatch, /hug me!

Yaaay! Welcome back! Glad that the the sharks didn't decide to eat you.

I just hope you have some awesome Lore for the new Storm Legion raids and the leveling process. I can't wait to explore your mind.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Gotta say it is an awesome way to say your alive, now do a couple more ingame

Blightweald - DPS Rogue and apparently best bard EU - 14k Achievs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast