+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is the lore team still around?

Default Is the lore team still around?

I've also wondered this for a long time after hearing whispers of the lore team being gone. I didn't hold much stock in the information since Chronicles and things are still coming. Can anyone from the lore team post here? Please, just let us know you're still here. D:

RIFT Community Ambassador Talila's Avatar

What I know for sure is that Missdoomcookie (Former Defiant lore lead) doesn't work for Trion anymore (described on her twitter, I think she works on Halo 4 now)
    But that said, I can't imagine they wouldn't have a lore team still, since we're obviously still getting new lore with every patch. They should however probably peek in and perhaps say hi, if anything to keep up the good spirit that doomcookie and captaincursor started back around launch. Foxcalibur and Krunkatron have been very active around here as well, I think they're still about too ^^
    I went off to FFXIV. Here's my blog.

RIFT Community Ambassador Morvick's Avatar

Unfortunately I don't think they'd notice this lone post, tbh.

Send a PM to Elrar, as I've been doing, asking this kind of question. Walsingham (Asst. Community Manager) could also prove helpful here.

I'd like to know as much as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    I also made other enhancements to certain aspects of the game for various reasons.

Ascendant

Not sure if you saw the general post from Elra saying he saw this one. Have a look for it. Generally he said they've been busy with Storm Legion, but that they are trying to find time

RIFT Community Ambassador Morvick's Avatar

Aye, captaincursor was the Lore lead, I think. I can be patient as long as they've got their noses to the grindstone. =]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    I also made other enhancements to certain aspects of the game for various reasons.

+ Reply to Thread