+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By the_real_seebs

Thread: NPC roleplayers

RIFT Community Ambassador the_real_seebs's Avatar

Default NPC roleplayers

[01:23:21] Argent Glade Guard: I see your point. Well, let's get back in character. We've got a town to protect.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

Wow! The Argent Glade guards seem really chill. Much better at dropping OOC disputes and getting back into character than some roleplayers I can think of. :P (Myself included, of course.)

Plane Walker

what were they speaking of, that was out-of-character, maybe of the rope walker that crossed the Niagara Falls? :)

RIFT Community Ambassador the_real_seebs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mythue View Post
    what were they speaking of, that was out-of-character, maybe of the rope walker that crossed the Niagara Falls?
    I have no idea! I don't know whether there even was anything, and I missed it, or it's just funny.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

I think they talk about Goblins or something!
    Abbess, Petals of Mariel-Taun
    Avatar provided kindly by Cakuu! <3

Plane Walker

I remember thinking once, after seeing the Marshall Kain demanding a portal to be opened in Gloamwood Pines, if ones from Trion sometimes infuse themselves with the NPC's :)

+ Reply to Thread