+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Bahmi ancestral lands: Rhaza'de Canyons

RIFT Community Ambassador Maelystra's Avatar

Default The Bahmi ancestral lands: Rhaza'de Canyons

Where are these canyons? I would have assumed somewhere around Droughtlands/Shimmersand, but have found nothing.

Come on lore devs, cough up some concrete info about the Shalistiri from the plane of air, led by their prince Bahmi, why they ended up on Telara in the first place, and where the canyons are located that they settled in.
    My guess is north of Droughtlands...

66 views and nobody comments or theorizes? Shame on y'all.

Lore forum might be better.

I would guess east of Droughtlands (Planetouched Wilds) or south-west of Shimmersand.
    -The Unnamed- Defiant
    Vayra - Mage
    Forkrul - Cleric
    Kalyth - FOTM warrior in training, 5k pvp kills at lvl 28

Default Scarlet Gorge

That is porlly were the Bahmi would have settled after the first Blood Storm Wars. Also they are form Canyons not Deserts so yeah simmer or droughtland woudl not have been the place were they settled.

Ascendant

I wish we knew more. I RP'd a guardian High Elf. It was a very easy story to fit a character into. On my defiant, I wanted to try a Bahmi because they were most unique of the bunch.. but I had to switch to Kelari because I know nothing of the Bahmi history besides what is told in the small lore books and on the website. It is hard to create a real character with a backstory when you think that at any moment a Lore piece will come up about a new zone and erase what you thought you knew.

Similar to Kelari and the Ember Isle.

Two of my characters are Bahmi and I REALLY would like to know their story, but there's almost nothing out there about them aside from that they are descendants of the shalistir from the plane of air, who showed up sometime during the Bloodstorm war and pretty much saved Telara. Then they had to remain here and ended up marrying into the Eth race which created the Bahmi race. Oh and the first Champion was a Bahmi warrior.

That's it...
    Last edited by Maelystra; 05-14-2012 at 08:56 PM.

I agree....the Rhaza'de Canyons are probably in the Planetouched Wilds and we simply haven't seen them yet.

+ Reply to Thread