+ Reply to Thread

Thread: History of Telaran Callings and Souls (Unofficial)

Default History of Telaran Callings and Souls (Unofficial)

(I have noticed that this is the more appropriate place to post this in).

Greetings everyone. I wish to state that I posted this thread here as the people here are very sophisticated unless you roleplay one of 'em mole people. On another note, this is in no means official and it shall only become so when/if Trion states it to be so and be aware they can make any part of this canon and not the whole of it so I request you keep things serious here. Be aware that you may post as well!

Before you post here, be sure to include these so I can identify what it's about:
    Calling
    and
    Soul

Also, this is a message to you devs and mods, what you post here officially becomes Canon unless you state it is not.

So let's start!

I will start it off with the Riftstalker:

Calling: Rogue
    Soul: Riftstalker

There was at one time a High Elf who was exceptional in weaponry. He had been working with knives and daggers ever since he was but a 5 year old. His name was Zaylon. Fair haired, noble and now 85 years old (And if you know Elves, that's pretty young for them... heh not even their looks really change... in fact he merely looks 27), he felt that the planes should be used against them, yet had no idea how one such as himself could do that.

He was eventually requested to join the ranks of warriors, yet felt that the profession was not for him. However, unable to decide, he eventually joined their order known as the Legion of the Rift Watchers.

He studied in the ways of the Riftblade and soon, after years of grueling perfection and training, he mastered the elements and the planes themselves, soon surpassing all his rivals of the same field.

Eventually and soon enough, a competition was held to where rivals in the same field of study must fight and defeat each other in combat (not to kill). Zaylon held his ground and was able to defeat all his rivals. The competition went like this: (Please note: A very detailed, somewhat novel-like text incoming.)

An opponent charges Zaylon with a taunting yell as Zaylon swings into action, uppercutting his opponent repeatedly into submission with his two daggers. Zaylon then swung a short burst of electricity at his opponent, knocking both competitors back. Upon the foe getting up, Zaylon was already on top of him, aiming for his enemy's head, but was kicked off just as fast.

Feeling restricted by his armor, he reduced his armor to nothing but leather and cloth to improve mobility. Now he felt free, and was ready to begin his assault. With a shift through the planes, somewhat losing consciousness, he appeared behind his opponent and dealt a quick strike of blows to incapacitate him.

Cheers arose from his instructors and the crowd in the viewing stands surrounding the Coliseum wall as a brutish-looking trainer announced, "Bring out the next opponent! Send in Xyarls the Champion.... NOW!"

The eastern gate opened, and a stumpy dwarf carrying a large golden axe stepped out in a valiant manner. Without hesitation, he rushed into Zaylon, sending him flying into a Coliseum wall. Zaylon stood after a few coughs and had a trail of crimson speckle beneath his lips as he began clashing into Xyarls.

In the following haze, many parries, dodges, uppercuts, slashes, stabs, charges, and holes in the walls were made as they fought. Blood pooled on the rough stone floor of the roofless Coliseum when screams all around were heard.

*To be continued*

Feminism is the radical notion that women are people.

Yes I am fully aware of that and I thought this would've been clear by now.

That only gives a small fragment of the full history. This is why I made this thread: To fill in the gaps of history about the souls and callings.

There is already a forum for fanfiction.
    Feminism is the radical notion that women are people.

+ Reply to Thread