+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does Uriel Chuluun work for the Abyssal? Conspiracy perhaps...

Default Does Uriel Chuluun work for the Abyssal? Conspiracy perhaps...

Does Uriel Chuluun work for the Abyssal? Conspiracy perhaps.

She is getting lost in her thoughts. similar to those in the presence of Akylios, the water dragon, as explained by the Faceless Man.

she acts weird.

She is even caught up on top of Meridian with the Abyssal Assaulter and Spies doing something.

seems suspicious.

what are your thoughts on this subject?

Lets Go Rift. Hope Archeage can do something next. Lets Save Rift

If you follow her throughout the storyline all the way through it is actually her slowly being corrupt to another group(I won't completely ruin it) not the Abyssal. Once you finish a certain quest line you need to apply some suspension of disbelief when you speak with her. You are correct though, her story does not end well.
    Last edited by Galibier; 04-15-2012 at 10:35 AM.
    Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

I'm curious what the story behind this character is, is there any place that shows it? (I'm guardian so I don't get to see it in game, but I get the Scotty story at least )

Champion

Her story ends far better than one might think all things considered. That quest line being bugged pissed the hell out of me because i was on the edge of server if not world firsts until i came across that. I loved that plotline and how it ended. I am annoyed however how it was ignored by Trion later.
    Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars. Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars. Fill my heart with song and let me sing forever more.

Quote Originally Posted by tro44 View Post
    She is even caught up on top of Meridian with the Abyssal Assaulter and Spies doing something.

seems suspicious.

Actually, _she_ caught Abyssal spies and someone else there doing something. Do Water saga questline.
    Feminism is the radical notion that women are people.

Thanks. I didn't make it far yet. So will look into it.

PS can somebody help me update her pages on the wiki at Telarapedia ?

Lets Go Rift. Hope Archeage can do something next. Lets Save Rift

She's definitely on the side of the Defiants, you need to finish the water saga to get that pretty clear.
    The end of the death saga does leave it pretty vague on whether she recovered from the corruption or not.

I can't remember exactly where I saw it at the moment, but there is someone that actually mentions that she had been "cured". That's really the only mention of it though....I wish there had been more to it since it was one of my favorite questlines.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by tro44 View Post
    Does Uriel Chuluun work for the Abyssal? Conspiracy perhaps.

She is getting lost in her thoughts. similar to those in the presence of Akylios, the water dragon, as explained by the Faceless Man.

she acts weird.

seems suspicious.

This may answer your questions...
    http://rift.zam.com/wiki/Kira_Thanos_and_Uriel_Chuluun_(Rift_Lore)
    Bludwyng - ZAM Network Sr. Wikibase Administrator
    http://rifthead.com

+ Reply to Thread