+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mythue

Thread: I find myself wondering again, how deep the writers of Trion go..

Plane Walker

Default I find myself wondering again, how deep the writers of Trion go..

like the elements that they subscribe to. I have seen esoteric, astrology, faith, numerology and other little bits of elements.

so..something tau said, of the eight souls the Defiant Ascended are born with, the ninth being one that is New and absorbed after the quest of the Faceless man. In numerology nine is associated with the planet Neptune, named for the Roman god of the sea, so is it coincidence that the Faceless Man would give this quest?

RIFT Community Ambassador Morvick's Avatar

I'm thinking it might be. That sounds a little far afield, when an easier explanation is "Who's the creepiest, most disturbing guy we can have who teaches you how to rip someone's soul out of their body?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    I also made other enhancements to certain aspects of the game for various reasons.

Plane Walker

Regulos? :)

Plane Walker

another incident :)

there are twin pillars around the machine/failsafe? in the Guardian beginning zone. Tended by the Defiant Overseers, the Ascended Guardians are asked to disable them, the blue light goes out when they do, right after the light goes out, Regulos appears, and in this same place Ascended Guardians travel up into light after shattering the shade of Regulos.

Twin pillars have been said to be archetypal symbols representing an important gateway or passage to the unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythue View Post
    another incident

there are twin pillars around the machine/failsafe? in the Guardian beginning zone. Tended by the Defiant Overseers, the Ascended Guardians are asked to disable them, the blue light goes out when they do, right after the light goes out, Regulos appears, and in this same place Ascended Guardians travel up into light after shattering the shade of Regulos.

Twin pillars have been said to be archetypal symbols representing an important gateway or passage to the unknown.
    Oh man, I thought that one was fairly blatent. It's like you said, pretty archetypal!

+ Reply to Thread