+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kaelani

Thread: Relics are Evil

Default Relics are Evil

Relics are made from Essences of the Corrupted Dragons to be used by Ascendant as a form of power.

What's to say that once the Heros gather the remaining Relics from Regulos, Maelforge, Laethys, and Crucia that bringing them all together, they merge, forming a new and terrible dragon god?

I fear for Telera's safety.
    Last edited by Toxen; 02-24-2012 at 10:00 AM.

What relics are you talking about exactly?

RIFT Community Ambassador Morvick's Avatar

1) Those Essences were probably purified and cleansed of the Corruption
    2) I still think that'd be awesome to have to deal with.

Almost reminds me of Soul Edge and Soul Caliber, from the Soul Caliber games (didn't see that one coming, eh? xD). Or if holding onto the weapon could swing your morality further and further to one dangerous extreme or the other.

Might be digging too far into a story depth that is not there, but hey, could be cool for Fan Fiction writers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    I also made other enhancements to certain aspects of the game for various reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxen View Post
    Relics are made from Essences of the Corrupted Dragons to be used by Ascendant as a form of power.
    They also stay crunchy, even in milk!

Oh...you mean the pretty gold items we get for killing raid bosses? Like Amunet's Shimmering Sparkblade.....or Diona's Soothing Wellspring? Most of the relics had nothing to do with the dragons, they are weapons of ancient heroes. I'll admit though, there are a few that might give me pause to use, like the Fang of the Life Lord. Just looking them over though, the ones that could be said to come directly from teh dragons are in the minority though. Interesting idea, nonetheless.

+ Reply to Thread