+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Why the hell is there a fetus in a jar in Meridian

Sword of Telara

Default Why the hell is there a fetus in a jar in Meridian

Next to the soul healer, being electrocuted.

I HAVE WONDERED THIS FOR SO LONG.

We have to get out electrocuted baby snacks somewhere
    -The Unnamed- Defiant
    Vayra - Mage
    Forkrul - Cleric
    Kalyth - FOTM warrior in training, 5k pvp kills at lvl 28

This sounds really grusome are you sure. Also a fetus of what?

Telaran

There are more fetus's than that one. I think they have something to do with soul collecting.

You mean this thing? They're a lot of them actually. Not sure what it is.

http://imgur.com/Nbydd
    Be careful of the words you speak. Keep them short and sweet! For you may never know, from day to day, which ones you will have to eat!

Champion of Telara The Real Viz Shady's Avatar

Because Defiants are Evil.
    Last edited by The Real Viz Shady; 02-19-2012 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Viz Shady View Post
    Because Defiants are Evil.
    Everyone in the "know" realizes quite distinctly that it is the Guardians who are evil. Yes it's a little confusing if you try to compare to other games. Blue is supposed to be "Good", where Red is supposed to be "Bad", but there is the curve-ball that they threw at us.

I just don't understand why people like to play on that evil and dirty side.. I'll take my good, kind and fun-loving Defiant any day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
    Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are incapable of forming such opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiddu Krishnamurti
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Srry but an group that kills people to get their souls us evil. Not saying I don't like my defiant alt but you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Tufelhunden View Post
    Srry but an group that kills people to get their souls us evil. Not saying I don't like my defiant alt but you know.
    I love this debate.
    Neither side is good. That's kind of the thing.

Guardians KILLED Defiants because they wouldn't follow the Vigil any longer and wanted to use magitech to help save the world.
    In the process, the Guardians destroyed the tech that could have saved them.
    Not the good guys.

In the future, after the Guardians have failed, the Defiants took the remaining Guardians and took the power given to them by the Vigil, put it in their own people, and sent them back in time to save the future.
    The Defiant also use enslaved souls for all of their archbound horses and such.
    Also not the good guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokkual View Post
    There are more fetus's than that one. I think they have something to do with soul collecting.
    as to wether or not it is one of the races we play, do you see the healer always standing next to it? where do you think the energy comes from when you ask the healer to heal your soul? the healer uses the technology to channel the energy into your body and heals your soul. defiants took the anciant technologies to use. in some quests it even says life and death have a connection to these anciant machines. but if you ask me what race it is.... ill bet plat its one of those evil guardians
    Last edited by BlackZodiac; 02-19-2012 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by meoka2368 View Post
    I love this debate.
    Neither side is good. That's kind of the thing.

Guardians KILLED Defiants because they wouldn't follow the Vigil any longer and wanted to use magitech to help save the world.
    In the process, the Guardians destroyed the tech that could have saved them.
    Not the good guys.

In the future, after the Guardians have failed, the Defiants took the remaining Guardians and took the power given to them by the Vigil, put it in their own people, and sent them back in time to save the future.
    The Defiant also use enslaved souls for all of their archbound horses and such.
    Also not the good guys.
    So says the losing side. For all we know the defiants attacked the Guardians and lost, weakening the guardians in the process which allowed the dragons to win. ;)

Now they are trying to correct their mistake. That's what Poor Tom says, the vigil won and the magician lost.

Every good Defiant should start their morning with a bowl of Feties.

Defiants are baby-killing fetus swallowers
    ~Quiescent

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Tufelhunden View Post
    So says the losing side. For all we know the defiants attacked the Guardians and lost, weakening the guardians in the process which allowed the dragons to win. ;)

Now they are trying to correct their mistake. That's what Poor Tom says, the vigil won and the magician lost.
    The lore distinctly states that the guardians made the first blow and sacked Meridian, destroying much of the magitech and slaughtering the Defiants. The ward fell afterwards, and the Guardians, too blind to notice, weren't able to rally and were decimated. Yet despite their defeat, they still turned their attention towards the remaining Defiants. Given that the Vigil turned away from the entire races of Eth, Kelari and Bahmi, it makes perfect sense that the Defiant wouldn't put their faith into something so passive aggressive.
    Regardless of what happens, people will always be unhappy. Be thankful for what you have and always be constructive.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Poster View Post
    good or the best
    This quote offers insight into why there are so many perceived balance issues. To some, it doesn't matter how good something is; if it isn't the best, it isn't worth using.

o.o sorry rokk, meant to quote the op. damn cell phone. cant wait for my smart phone heh...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast