+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guess: What souls do the faction leaders have?

Default Guess: What souls do the faction leaders have?

So I'm thinking Cyril is your standard Paladin/Warlord due to the fact that he's pally like and is wielding one sword, no board. Shyla as a cleric has got to be a spellcaster of some sort wearing what she does (look Ma! No pants!). But for some reason the death magic soul like Inquisitor doesn't seem to fit her. I would say Druid but no melee weapon. She probably took Purifier for the 0 point shield but otherwise went all Warden.

Orphiel is a mage but I'll be damned if I know what he is. Hey, he's got red hair and I *think* he has a golem or something at one point so Pyromancer/Elementalist. Has had mad hacking skillz to get the Chloromancer rez so he could bring back Asha. Asha's the rogue but doesn't know her class very well because she isn't dual wielding. The whole "got done burned by Reggy" thing and the comments about using his power against him makes me think death damage, so...Nightblade?

What do you guys think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxcalibur View Post
    Verily, Maelforge did say, "Suffer all the bros to come at me!"

Yeah, that piece is canon.

Asha is a warlock, actually - she was expelled from the Quicksilver Academy for studying it. This is likely why Regulos chose her in the first place, thinking he'd found an easy conversion since she was so dedicated to death magics. Her armour throws that off, but I'd have a sword like that on my mage. I love the half-skirted leggings, so I'm hoping her armour is an indication that at higher levels, the armour gets less magey and more versatile, but I doubt it. >.<

Cyril is likely some sort of Warrior, but I think he's not a Riftblade or a Void Knight for sure. His past is a bit colourful, so I think if he is a Paladin - which would make sense since he's the Vigil's champion - that it's a secondary soul. His primary I would guess is Warlord or Champion...which would be a little too obvious, really. He is called their champion and all, so I really hope that Trion didn't lean in towards the Gouda with it.

I didn't interact much with Shyla, I rather much just walked over and killed her, and didn't entirely take a look at her clothing as she was beating my arse at the time. The fallen version of her in the Defiant quest lines, that is. I would guess either mage or cleric - Chloromancer for sure if she's a mage, perhaps with a bit of Stormcaller or Dominator but if she's a Cleric, I would guess maybe a Warden, though there's always the idea that she's a Cabalist who focuses more on their water side.

Orphiel's a mage, based on the fight with him the Guardians do in their newbie zone. He throws lightning a lot so I'm guessing Stormcaller for sure, and the idea that he's a Chloromancer too makes good sense, for the reasons you gave. I'm not sure if his golem points to him being an Elementalist though - he actually has two of them, and I believe they are constructs based on some sort of Eth technology. My only other guess for his potential souls is Archon.

That is, of course, assuming that Shyla and Orphiel are even capable of multiple souls - they may only just get one because the are/were mortal, as far as I recall.

Orphiel probably is still mortal but I *think* Shyla was one of those caught up in the war where "rocks fall everyone dies." Hylas jumped ship so he and his followers didn't bite it. And I completely missed Asha's mage schooling, doh! /lore fail

Shyla's picture is used for the cleric calling so I went with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxcalibur View Post
    Verily, Maelforge did say, "Suffer all the bros to come at me!"

Yeah, that piece is canon.

+ Reply to Thread