+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By captaincursor

Thread: A question about Cliffside Vale

Default A question about Cliffside Vale

This is a question for our Lore Leads.

When was Cliffside Vale built? I know it was long after the first Bloodstorm war, but was it before or after the Shade War? Is this a place that the newly ascended elven souls might have been born or was it established after they died?
    Those who guard nature, guard life itself. Those who defile nature bring death and destruction upon us all.

Rifts have really had a dramatic effect on Telara. Some kingdoms managed to survive the onslaught, others were not so fortunate. Cliffside Vale was an outlying land that no one on Telara had visited for quite some time. The fact that it still appears on some maps is source of contention. But the toll from the rifts on this place has completely destroyed that peaceful, ancient land. Nothing is left.

Quote Originally Posted by captaincursor View Post
    Rifts have really had a dramatic effect on Telara. Some kingdoms managed to survive the onslaught, others were not so fortunate. Cliffside Vale was an outlying land that no one on Telara had visited for quite some time. The fact that it still appears on some maps is source of contention. But the toll from the rifts on this place has completely destroyed that peaceful, ancient land. Nothing is left.
    Thank you for your reply, Captaincurser.
    That is very sad indeed. The reason I asked is because I wanted to know if I could use Cliffside Vale in my character's background story as her original birthplace. So I was trying to get a feel for when it was in existence in Telara's timeline.
    Those who guard nature, guard life itself. Those who defile nature bring death and destruction upon us all.

Quote Originally Posted by captaincursor View Post
    That tells so much, yet so little.

Keep it up

That's just depressing.

+ Reply to Thread